Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still feel hard done by that we didn’t get our holiday content the last time she was away. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That demonic laugh will haunt my dreams tonight, bleeping hell she’s deranged 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Will we get that this weekend at the wedding 🥳🥳
The last few nights out she's been on she has barely posted, I think she has copped on to the fact that she makes an absolute dope of herself so doesn't post much when she's out now. But it will be interesting to see this size 18 dress that's wayyyy too big for her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surprised she hasn’t bought Belly a matching green blazer… and then say she could OF sized down herself and worn Belly’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is actually simple laughing like that. There is no hope for that child.

Reactions: 14
I mostly watch her stories with the sound off so thought you were exaggerating about the laugh. Went back to listen and wish I hadn't. It's like something from the Blair Witch Project 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The laziness is scary though, if she actually properly tried with her food and did a few walks a week the weight would fall off her and she’d have people wanting to sign up to her group as a result? She’s literally doing herself out of money like…

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.