Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you tried some juice or water in a calpol syringe Mrs D? Sometimes easier than them try to sip. Nothing worse than feeling helpless but just being there you are doing great.
Oh he won't take anything from a syringe,even antibiotics are hell to get in 😞

Reactions: 1
Would a separate side thread for chitter chatter on topics other than Sarah be something someone could set up if others are interested.

Reactions: 28
Have you tried some juice or water in a calpol syringe Mrs D? Sometimes easier than them try to sip. Nothing worse than feeling helpless but just being there you are doing great.
Or ice lols if he’d manage them? Could freeze juice/diluted. Hope he’s on the mend soon 🙏

She had 84 last week at one stage then it went to 70 and then back to 72, today 71 😂😂 Its a total sham, the only person who's ever given feedback is that Naoimh one who was up 2lb last week and 1lb the week before 😂😂😂
I think week one the Facebook group automatically had 70 members though didn’t it? I’d be surprised if she even has five members at this point. Most people I know who were trying to shift a bit of weight after Christmas have either hit their goals or are well under way to. Sarah literally looks the exact same as she did five months ago. Considering her size the weight loss would have been more noticeable if she was actively trying to lose weight.

Reactions: 4
Would a separate side thread for chitter chatter on topics other than Sarah be something someone could set up if others are interested.
There seems to be one made already

I think week one the Facebook group automatically had 70 members though didn’t it? I’d be surprised if she even has five members at this point. Most people I know who were trying to shift a bit of weight after Christmas have either hit their goals or are well under way to. Sarah literally looks the exact same as she did five months ago. Considering her size the weight loss would have been more noticeable if she was actively trying to lose weight.
Yes you're dead right she started her group with 70 in it somehow, she fudged the numbers on the app aswell, she had a certain amount of "members" already signed up the second she opened up her spaces. She's full of shite, I'm sure she does have a handful of members but it's not even close to what she pretends to have. Back on the first month our mole from here was in the group and she said Burps whole family, keets family, her cousin friend, pretty much everyone she knows was in the group. She obviously added them all in to make the group look busy!

Very quiet today......Lads there must be one hell of a waxing session going on.....we hope 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she even "opened up" spaces for this month yet?
She said on Monday she would be opening spaces on Tuesday cos "loads" were asking her 🙄 then it was Wednesday and still no sign of it. For a one who claims to be so consistent she can't even share a link once a month 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really doesn’t suit it long like that and so dark. Does she think having extensions to thicken it out and be longer will hide the fatness

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh ffs I don’t actually know of anyone over the age of 25 that opts for the rapunzel rats tails 🙈 they need about 6 inches off

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Or ice lols if he’d manage them? Could freeze juice/diluted. Hope he’s on the mend soon 🙏
Got a good bit of water and ice-cream in thankfully
Think I have It now though 😞😞😞
To stay on topic can anyone tell me what burps at this week so far because I haven't watched anything

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Literally big back Burke looks like a gypsy with that hair #mybigfatburkashianwedding..I need that magic mirror

Reactions: 6
Hectic week? For someone else’s wedding? Suppose it takes a lot of work to help this girl out
P.s the hair doesn’t hide ur stomach sarah

Reactions: 17
Got a good bit of water and ice-cream in thankfully
Think I have It now though 😞😞😞
To stay on topic can anyone tell me what burps at this week so far because I haven't watched anything
Hope you and your son are doing ok, glad he ate something ❤

To answer your question, big back burp is having a hectic week, getting nails done, getting extentions to hide her spare Tyre, cackling like a witch to belly, obviously didn’t go back to her couch to 5k as we didn’t get a video of her wonky legs running. Keeths brothers wedding is tomorrow, no idea where it is, I’d imagine burp is the jealous type and would hate him dancing with another woman as I presume he’s groomsman

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.