Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day, another polyester quiz blazer for the bleep. 🙄 that story of her cackling into the youngest kid face is like something out of a horror film😶 the poor child 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The longest crabbit child doesn't even thing it's funny. Why does he hair look like it has a bottle of baby oil in it

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Jesus the big fat head on her in that latest story. Her chin has a chin at this stage. Down weight my arse it's bigger this beast is getting

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For someone who has a wardrobe full of clothes for the child it's constantly babygrows on her... And a million Bows and never on her

Reactions: 16
Well after being MIA for a week I'm back and big back is wedged back into the green blazer! Work, keeping a house, rearing my two babies and keeping on top of just being a mam, daughter, sister, wife, friend and colleague and this beast is off getting hair, nails, lashes, brows done and shacked up in god knows where?! The rage!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What’s she on about if she doesn’t laugh she will cry? Over what like 🙄 a good kick up the ring piece she needs. The glasses are absolutely horrific on her, she can not pull of that look with her big blotchy face and 2013 blazer
Deirdre Barlow
---
You know the minute Keith's brother & sister in law say I do Burps will try turn all attention on her wedding.
As if anyone at that wedding on Friday is going to give a tit about her nails.
The drama about the dress being altered is to cover up it not fitting her on Friday. She'll spend the day pulling at at it or wear something else
Or a hospiday is incoming

Reactions: 1
The longest crabbit child doesn't even thing it's funny. Why does he hair look like it has a bottle of baby oil in it
View attachment 2908982
She looks demented. What's meant to be so funny about these style of videos. She had another one up awhile ago where she kept shouting Sayyyrraahh and something about Nanna Betty and fish and chips. Has anyone got it?

Reactions: 15
In hospital with a very sick toddler,how this ape enjoys being in with a sick child is beyond me I am up the walls with worry

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I love cheese, but she is turning me off it big time. Would she ever cook a stir fry and rice, or a stew, or a roast chicken. How easy is it to throw a chicken in the oven.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lads I’m bored of her now! 🙄 her days are numbered.. she has no content.. all she does is talk shite about food, share shite pics and reels about food, throw in a few pics of belly every now and again (but none of Luke of course) and talk about how she is ok with the weight she is, yet pretending to be falling away to nothing with all her miraculous weight loss!! She’s very repetitive 🙄🥱

Reactions: 33
Lads I’m bored of her now! 🙄 her days are numbered.. she has no content.. all she does is talk shite about food, share shite pics and reels about food, throw in a few pics of belly every now and again (but none of Luke of course) and talk about how she is ok with the weight she is, yet pretending to be falling away to nothing with all her miraculous weight loss!! She’s very repetitive 🙄🥱
She's a total snooze fest only entertaining when she's pissed as a fart

Reactions: 13
You might be bored now but you have to admit, she’s very entertaining when she gets going. Wait for the weekend and you’ll get a good laugh from the wedding. No doubt someone here knows someone going and will get lots of pics of her

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.