Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever acknowledged our posted about the people doing her Renew plan have they actually lost weight 🤔 She such a spoofer in fairness conning people for another month ahead.

Reactions: 14
Ye are all being unfair on Sars, sure she is only 7-8 months postpartum. Her weight loss is unmatched sure 😅😅 (joking obviously)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry new to hate watching this pig - who minds the baby while she’s out trying to make herself into a silk purse ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have a feeling there will be another pregnancy soon. She is putting on weight, not loosing it. She will have to have an excuse by October as to why she hasn’t lost any weight, and what better excuse than another pregnancy. She’ll be able to show off her gut again and stop trying to hide it. It must be eggggsaustingg at this stage, filtering every photo and lieing non stop about her imaginary weight loss.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sarah is a dope 150% of the time but am I the only
I have a feeling there will be another pregnancy soon. She is putting on weight, not loosing it. She will have to have an excuse by October as to why she hasn’t lost any weight, and what better excuse than another pregnancy. She’ll be able to show off her gut again and stop trying to hide it. It must be eggggsaustingg at this stage, filtering every photo and lieing non stop about her imaginary weight loss.
I also think PCOS will be mentioned or she is angling for Ozempic, she will tell her gp she is trying everything but can't shift the weight 🤥

Reactions: 3
I dunno if she'd have another baby. She can't be bothered minding her current 2. It's easy enough get a child Luke's age minded, he's in school most of the day. A baby of Belly's age is easy too, she can't move and still sleeps a lot. Getting someone to take a baby and a toddler is different gravy. I found all offers to help declined rapidly once we had a 3rd 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She only said she was going to do the couch to 5k cos she is building up to looking for people to sign up to rejew you for another month, she had no intention of doing it the lazy slob
Oh definitely, she was acting like a motivational guru trying to rally the troops. I wonder will Naoimh Feeney continue with her Rejew You subscription this month. I watched her the other day and she said she was 2 pounds up last week and 1 pound up this week so 3 pounds in the past two weeks. I know she is doing Slimming World but Rejew You isn't of any benefit to her either.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I dunno if she'd have another baby. She can't be bothered minding her current 2. It's easy enough get a child Luke's age minded, he's in school most of the day. A baby of Belly's age is easy too, she can't move and still sleeps a lot. Getting someone to take a baby and a toddler is different gravy. I found all offers to help declined rapidly once we had a 3rd 😂
Thanks for the heads up i might stop while im ahead 😂😂😂

In all seriousness though, you are right, Lewk is probably gone from 8.30 to 2.30 and between getting him to and from school now she's on the southside its probably 8ish to 3ish, if he does afterschool maybe later and probably spends the evening on his games after keet is done with homework. Jelly is probably only delided to take Belly now they are living closer so she has no excuses at all. I reckon Jelly will see through her tit soon, and if she doesnt can some of the ballyphehane stalkers here please tell teet to run with the Saxa before we are exposed to another non wedding and the 99 cysts make a return

Reactions: 2
Oh definitely, she was acting like a motivational guru trying to rally the troops. I wonder will Naoimh Feeney continue with her Rejew You subscription this month. I watched her the other day and she said she was 2 pounds up last week and 1 pound up this week so 3 pounds in the past two weeks. I know she is doing Slimming World but Rejew You isn't of any benefit to her either.
I don't follow her but she seems a pure dipshit. Following slimming world and rejew jew and still putting on weight... more money than sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Whatever about her lying to keet with the filtered photos, the size of her clothes and him not seeing the weighing scales, there’s no way he can deny nearly being crushed by her when they do the beast with 2 backs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't follow her but she seems a pure dipshit. Following slimming world and rejew jew and still putting on weight... more money than sense.
The only thing she is losing is around €65 per month 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thanks for the heads up i might stop while im ahead 😂😂😂
Stop at 2 max I think that's the sweetspot 🤪 my 3rd was the first time we had a baby that slept and was quite settled so we were dying to hand her over because she'd be grand but there were no takers 😆 the other 2 were very unsettled and you'd be all apologies handing them to anyone as a baby 😅 we've 4 now and only ourselves to blame 🫠

Ya like she said before he has clubs most days after school, they seem to be within the school too so no need to drop him there. she came on one day saying "what one does he have today again.. lego or something" she'd no interest anyway.

I'd be floored if she had a 3rd baby because she has it so so handy and that would definitely change. She is like no mother of 2 kids that I know. She is childfree constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Stop at 2 max I think that's the sweetspot 🤪 my 3rd was the first time we had a baby that slept and was quite settled so we were dying to hand her over because she'd be grand but there were no takers 😆 the other 2 were very unsettled and you'd be all apologies handing them to anyone as a baby 😅 we've 4 now and only ourselves to blame 🫠

Ya like she said before he has clubs most days after school, they seem to be within the school too so no need to drop him there. she came on one day saying "what one does he have today again.. lego or something" she'd no interest anyway.

I'd be floored if she had a 3rd baby because she has it so so handy and that would definitely change. She is like no mother of 2 kids that I know. She is childfree constantly.
Ya she goes on as if they are a massive inconvenience but Keet might want another and sure of course she'd oblige with his super sperm

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Ya she goes on as if they are a massive inconvenience but Keet might want another and sure of course she'd oblige with his super sperm
Honestly, she’d have 20 more kids to get fatter and keep keet if he wanted them. She loves being pregnant for attention and in her head an excuse to be a fat lazy pig, she’s one of those WANs addicted to being pregnant but no interest in the babies afterwards. I think she hasn’t noticed yet that people aren’t willing to take both her kids hence minders are split so a third kid she’d have trouble farming out after it was born but it still wouldn’t stop her

Reactions: 20
Surely not , weight gain is a tonne a week of cheese mince and potatoes. If she's pregnant again she's desperate to keep teet around.

Reactions: 2
Oh lord the cackle from her. The look she gave Keith at the end

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.