Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason she's constantly lying about her weight is Renew You. She can't have a weight loss support group and not claim to be losing weight herself. She can only manage to get a few saddos to sign up as it is, imagine if she was being honest and saying she wasn't losing weight herself even the saddos would leave it! She's so lazy, didn't do her couch to 5k AGAIN yesterday, and I'll be surprised if she does it today or tomorrow either. And she will come on on Friday and bare faced lie that she's down the 2lb that she wanted to be 🤦‍♀️😂😂 I dont think theres any hope for anyone who believes this fraudster 😂😂
It can’t last long more. There has to be a stage these rejew subscribers realise she hasn’t lost an oz 🫣 when is the last time she did a side by side progress photoshop? Sayraaa gurl the camera never lies. boat you cousin friend need to get off your arse and make an honest living you are not an wight loss guru.Anybody know where to find the statement of her being 1.5 from her lightest ? It’s been said before a good liar needs a good memory 🎀💫

Reactions: 14
The reason she's constantly lying about her weight is Renew You. She can't have a weight loss support group and not claim to be losing weight herself. She can only manage to get a few saddos to sign up as it is, imagine if she was being honest and saying she wasn't losing weight herself even the saddos would leave it! She's so lazy, didn't do her couch to 5k AGAIN yesterday, and I'll be surprised if she does it today or tomorrow either. And she will come on on Friday and bare faced lie that she's down the 2lb that she wanted to be 🤦‍♀️😂😂 I dont think theres any hope for anyone who believes this fraudster 😂😂
Her delusions are "UNMATCHED"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Has anyone the video of her saying belly got her first tooth about 2 months ago... and still not a sign of a tooth 🫠🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No sign of the baggy jeans that she was going to be living in. My guess is they don’t fit her. She was bate into them 3 weeks ago, so the weight she’s piled on in the last 3 weeks is anyones guess, but the pictures don’t lie, unlike our Burps.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No sign of the baggy jeans that she was going to be living in. My guess is they don’t fit her. She was bate into them 3 weeks ago, so the weight she’s piled on in the last 3 weeks is anyones guess, but the pictures don’t lie, unlike our Burps.
Or the combat denim ones she bought to "show her progress" where the first photo was literally the day after her c-section or some shite.

Surely 7 months and 24lbs down she's fitting in those no bother? 😂

No update since Feb 😂
Screenshot_2024-05-01-09-34-34-95_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Screenshot_2024-05-01-09-34-52-93_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s shorts weather for burp

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is today new rejew you sign up day? She said on Monday it would be yesterday or today. Or is she too lazy to do that now aswell 🤔

Reactions: 2
Only noticed now how her elbow and back are seamlessly blended 🤔😂
Like the time her photoshop app lined her back flab up with the line of Tina's bannisters, assuming the mass must be part of the structure of the building and not human 😂

• Haha
I think I spy the Green blazer. Looks like a maternity shorts/green blazer kinda day 🤦🏼‍♀️ nails yesterday no baby and hair today no baby !!

The hideous runners on her and the streaky tan legs Jesus she’s a sight
I keep laughing lately thinking she was “fat n flab to fit n fab!”
🤣🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Getting her nails done and dress altered yesterday morning and extensions fitted today there is no way she has done any of the couch to 5k she said she was going to do on Monday evening. She's full of 💩

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
February, I was knocking on the door of 13stone at 5ft 4; I started consistently exercising and calorie counting- I have lost 14lbs and they is such a difference in my stomach area and my face. my favourite dinner, is meat, veg and pots as its so low in calories if you cook it correctly. Sarah has not lost 18lbs no way. I see no difference in her.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Remember the wedding last year with the black tight dress and Jewish curls, she was probably 4 months pregnant, I think it was Keeths friends wedding when he was groomsman. Anyway i remember the tight dress over her spare Tyre. she was rubbing the ‘bump’ and obviously got away with it becoz he was pregnant, even if it was just a few weeks and not she still has that Tyre and still looks pregnant! She’s wearing a fitted dress at the weekend so that will be interesting.

where is the wedding

• Haha
Getting her nails done and dress altered yesterday morning and extensions fitted today there is no way she has done any of the couch to 5k she said she was going to do on Monday evening. She's full of 💩
She only said she was going to do the couch to 5k cos she is building up to looking for people to sign up to rejew you for another month, she had no intention of doing it the lazy slob

Reactions: 8
I wonder she have their own registry wedding this weekend? Botox and hair extensions for someone else's big day is nuts. Plus her random comments about "I'd marry Teet in the mar-nin' ja know like ".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Remember the wedding last year with the black tight dress and Jewish curls, she was probably 4 months pregnant, I think it was Keeths friends wedding when he was groomsman. Anyway i remember the tight dress over her spare Tyre. she was rubbing the ‘bump’ and obviously got away with it becoz he was pregnant, even if it was just a few weeks and not she still has that Tyre and still looks pregnant! She’s wearing a fitted dress at the weekend so that will be interesting.

where is the wedding
She'll be trying to hide herself now this weekend compared to the weddings she was at while pregnant. I've my 6kms done again this morning with the buggy so if i do no more and baby tattle screams for the day we've been out 😂 id love to know what she does all day every day to be so busy

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She'll be trying to hide herself now this weekend compared to the weddings she was at while pregnant. I've my 6kms done again this morning with the buggy so if i do no more and baby tattle screams for the day we've been out 😂 id love to know what she does all day every day to be so busy
East to fill up the day when you’re sitting in a salon for hours and getting nails done, walking around cark

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.