Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god would you think? She must be so uncomfortable. Im overweight now and i feel horrible
I know she was like 10 stone 5 I think at her lightest?she's gained a lot
I know how u feel I was 2 stone overweight and only lost it recently and the actual weight off my shoulders with it gone it was affecting my mental health so badly. I do think as she's gained weight she's definitely changed like she's not the same as she was years ago at all,she was a tit like BUT she was consistent then with her diet most of the time and actually had a bit of fire in her to achieve things,her mental health seems to have changed over the years I genuinely don't think she's all there

Reactions: 18
I have indigestion just looking at that plate of "food" and eating it at 9 o clock at night, she has no reason to be having her food that late. Thank god keet can't prob smell cause of the fags. Because her next to him in the bed would make him sick , she must reek.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder how many bags of grated cheese does she go through in a week?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I know how u feel I was 2 stone overweight and only lost it recently and the actual weight off my shoulders with it gone it was affecting my mental health so badly. I do think as she's gained weight she's definitely changed like she's not the same as she was years ago at all,she was a tit like BUT she was consistent then with her diet most of the time and actually had a bit of fire in her to achieve things,her mental health seems to have changed over the years I genuinely don't think she's all there
I’ve recently lost 4kg so I’m down to 10 stone 8 lbs atm, tight in an 8 and loose in a 10, size small is good but medium is comfy and let me bleeping tell you, there’s not a fat chance in the fiery depths of hell that she’s only a stone and a half up from her lightest of it was 10.5 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 if this mad bleep genuinely thinks she’s bating herself into someone’s size 10 blazer, she wouldn’t get it even up her arms in order to bulk blast out of it 😂 like on a serious note the lies are getting dangerous, it’s her crappy weight she draws attention to it but no one gives a rats, what else is she lying so bizarrely and outlandishly about? Like she’s DANGEROUS and they need to get her mental help soon……..keet…..meet Martha from baby reindeer, you’re marrying her in October apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Deffo mental health i would reckon. I think that's my block too. I have no consistency atm or drive to put anything into place.
---
So 10 stone 5 lightest and up a stone and a half now so she would be 11 stone 12lbs. Come on like

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Deffo mental health i would reckon. I think that's my block too. I have no consistency atm or drive to put anything into place.
---
So 10 stone 5 lightest and up a stone and a half now so she would be 11 stone 12lbs. Come on like
And she's lost 18lbs so she's 10 stone 8lbs. Only 3lbs off her lightest. With her driving it on for the the wedding this weekend she'll surely reach her target on Friday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How is that a chicken pizza? All i can see is a roundish clump of melted/burnt cheese 🤢 would she ever eat a normal meal ffs, everything is a fakaway with this wan. Between the peanut budder, salted caramel and cheese obsession I’d say her cholesterol is through the roof, she’s a pity.

Reactions: 14
I’ve been following her since 2018 she was much better with her food back then she ate much healthier she was slightly a pain in the hole but not near as bad as she is now, she wasn’t constantly on giving digs at ppl or breadcrumbing her life she was much more normal back then. I haven’t watched her stories lately I just dip in and out of here for updates and its like ground hog day with her food food food could of sized down she’s being saying that since her first ever thread in here 😂 throwing shade at Brian, keiths amazing , she spiced it up a bit with couch to 5k but overall is she reading old threads for her content? It’s the same rubbish for the last 4 years 🫠🥱😴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
---
You will in time honestly,give yourself a break even thinking about it for a few weeks and just focus on some self care instead and consistency will come when you're ready

Reactions: 2
The reason she's constantly lying about her weight is Renew You. She can't have a weight loss support group and not claim to be losing weight herself. She can only manage to get a few saddos to sign up as it is, imagine if she was being honest and saying she wasn't losing weight herself even the saddos would leave it! She's so lazy, didn't do her couch to 5k AGAIN yesterday, and I'll be surprised if she does it today or tomorrow either. And she will come on on Friday and bare faced lie that she's down the 2lb that she wanted to be 🤦‍♀️😂😂 I dont think theres any hope for anyone who believes this fraudster 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.