Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These were advertised under that council bidding thing a few weeks ago so I'd say most are already allocated. A local Councillor shared them. They're nearly finished, keys will be handed out any day I'd say
Watch this space so. Sickening if she gets one 🤢

Reactions: 7
Mother of God, she is enormous in those pics. She is piling on weight, without a doubt. Even her face is getting fatter. And look at her bate into the elasticated pants she could’ve sized down in. I honestly think there’s something wrong with the girl. The elevator definitely isn’t going to the top floor.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Concealing her size and angles is her full time job.

Why does she not just own it. She is plus size now. Dress for your shape and get a personality transplant and she will flourish.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Mother of God, she is enormous in those pics. She is piling on weight, without a doubt. Even her face is getting fatter. And look at her bate into the elasticated pants she could’ve sized down in. I honestly think there’s something wrong with the girl. The elevator definitely isn’t going to the top floor.
Beauuuuudiful! The weight is falling off her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg her face, she has gotten bigger after having a baby, I genuinely think her ignorance thinking she could eat anything she wanted when pregnant was really the end of her . She truly fell off the wagon with food . It just baffles me that she thinks she is fooling prople , like keet , her sisters , they have eyes !! I think keet is plotting his way out ....she is not a well person..

Reactions: 13
Lios Cara? I know there was supposed to be 44 new social housing houses built there. Remember the people who bought the previous phases protesting about it. Not sure what happened with that though.

Honestly, I'd not be shocked if she did manage to get a council house. If anyone knows how to work the system, it's that one!
There was quite a few of them available for bidding in March

Reactions: 2
She's like Dennis Taylor circa 1989 with the glasses. She's some woman for the overlapping relationships. How does she lure the men in. She's hasn't one redeeming quality. Her lies about the weight loss this time are off the charts. I'd say she's gained 18.46778 lbs since January

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There is no way she is an 18 should have sized down to a 16. She really can’t dress for her figure

Reactions: 8
Not a chance she's a size 18, she'd be hard pushed to breathe in a size 20 at the rate she's going

Reactions: 11
What's going on with the few leaves of lettuce, is that meant to be her idea of a salad? 🤣

Screenshot_20240430-215932_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the constant denial about her size and I should have sized down and the pretend weight loss is nothing only trying to gaslight Keith. And he’s so dense it’s probably working.

Reactions: 22
I don't think it does either to be honest.
Everything she does or says is always just a little bit off kilter.

Reactions: 5
Bit of an insult to first class kids to be fair 🤣

Does anyone in the area know about the new houses in killeens? They're white and you can see them from the main road...I think, it's a while since I was out that way. Are they new council houses and are they being allocated?
I just get the impression with this one that she knows she'll be in a council house well before the wedding. Because why would she risk getting married before she's in the house 🤔
And apologies to those of ye who hate the council house talk!
Lois cara
They are realising them in phases. Nice houses too. Neighbours were up in arms because there wasnt meant to be that many allocated to council.

Reactions: 3
She has gained so much since her lightest I'd say at least 7 stone.

Reactions: 7
Tattlers I drove past a van today but the company was Ronnie Moore Limited. Our burps should rename her brand Rejew You with Ronnie Moore 😂😂 also im sorry for insulting Ronnie Im sure he has a fine business but its all I could think of when I saw it 😂
Ronnie Mór even 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.