Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couch to 5k tomorrow mornen, Wednesday mornen and Thursday mornen lads 🏃‍♀️
And she will miraculously be down 2lb on Friday 🙄 her lies are so predictable at this stage
---
Saw her driving the jeep earlier today, still a big dent in the door. She was sucking a vape to death, I was thinking I hope she hasn't the baby in the car with her

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Would puffing on a vape suppress appetite like cigarettes? I’ve nooo idea about them.

Reactions: 6
No now please look at that monstrosity on the wall behind Ciara!!! What in the holy house of chavtastic crushed velvet is that? Is it a clock????? The state of it!View attachment 2905188
Remember in Sars house that she brought twice over, the clock she had up with all pictures of different people instead of the time.

Reactions: 14
Would puffing on a vape suppress appetite like cigarettes? I’ve nooo idea about them.
Me either, very strange to start vaping at her age though. it's normally something people start young and then try to give up as they get older. I've never known someone to take it up in their 30s 😂😂

Reactions: 12
So the fam decide to get apache for dinner and sayrah gurl says she was allergic to getting it. So good ole sayrah gurl comes home to be good for the wedding on friday and preps her dinner for after her zoom call. And guess what she is having..............a bleeping chicken pizza 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Remember in Sars house that she brought twice over, the clock she had up with all pictures of different people instead of the time.
You can see some of it here in the background when Teet is picking something out of Burp's teeth 🤢 Also featuring "This Kitchen Is For Dancing 😂

1000004886.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So the fam decide to get apache for dinner and sayrah gurl says she was allergic to getting it. So good ole sayrah gurl comes home to be good for the wedding on friday and preps her dinner for after her zoom call. And guess what she is having..............a bleeping chicken pizza 🤦‍♀️
Can eat a chicken pizza but couldn’t even dream of having a bread roll? She’s honestly cracked. Has begun her monthly rejew posting yet?

Reactions: 15
I've no idea what Teet's income is, but I think the limit for 2 people (and 2 kids) is c. 43k. I would imagine she's not told them about rejew you.
Sayyyrah hasn’t, but I have. Rejew You price list and subscriber number screenshots and all. Revenue and DSP too.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Touting for business for some more fools to join renew you with all the stories tonight. She made me laugh when she said she has a takeaway on Sundays after weighing in, yet on Saturdays she can't justify the calories in a bread roll 🤣 And as for the 3 mornings of couch 2 5k , well I won't hold my breath waiting on that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Me either, very strange to start vaping at her age though. it's normally something people start young and then try to give up as they get older. I've never known someone to take it up in their 30s 😂😂
She took it up after it was mentioned on here bout Teeter Grouch chatting ppl up in the smoking area of some bar so now she goes outside too and vapes away whilst making sure that nobody shakes their nuggies at him when he’s having a fag.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.