Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My job is skincare. I regularly give my clients beeeaudifull glowing skin. Our Burps skin is rank. Red raw from the cheap shite make up she uses, too heavy handed when cleansing and we've all seen how much mank is left around her hairline, her diet is atrocious, she doesn't drink water she's mad for the drink, vapes, and extremely unhygienic, imagine her pillow case 🤮 she has large open pores and black heads galore. As for the ronnie..how she can go and get her brows into the ridiculous electrocuted laminated look she likes, yet not ask for a lip wax? Or invest in a laser course, or ffs even pluck it daily. How she can come on and say she's glowing actually makes me wonder about her more often than I usually do. Does she belive in manifesting?? If she says she could've sized down to a 16 and has glowing skin..does that just make it happen??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Burp allegedly after a shower last week but look at the dirt she missed on her neck. She is covered in blackheads also aside from the stubble. She is so irritating. Where is Mikey? Hopefully Burps father might keep him for company, I wonder does the new nest have a back garden. Poor Luke it's an awful upheaval moving every few months.
Screenshot_20240429_153741_com.huawei.himovie.overseas_edit_27945029146777.jpg
Screenshot_20240429_154556_com.huawei.himovie.overseas_edit_28449928907637.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Will she get a house as easy if she gets married? Friend of mine won’t marry her fella til she gets a house. Has a better chance on the list just her and kids etc
The Lanzarote wedding is in October so a little less than 6 months. They have to get married in Ireland in a registry office beforehand to have the marriage legal. So I'm assuming she'd have to do that in September at the latest if not beforehand to have all the paperwork in order for Lanzarote . So if she is trying to scam to get a council house she has at most approx 5 months to do. Surely though, when her and Keith are married, between her brand deals with Instagram, her Renew You subscriptions each month and Keith's income they would be well over the threshold for a council house?

Reactions: 4
Why does always buy clothes that are too big for her? I don’t think I have ever done that in my life!! It’s usually the other way around in some shops that I’ve bought my size and when I get home I’m usually like oh maybe a size up would look better. (Penneys is the biggest culprit for that!) not once have I ever gone up a size in clothes. I just don’t get it. Your size is your size unless you’ve been actively loosing weight and then you might go into a shop and try clothes on to see what your size is!! I also measure my waist when I’m dieting because sometimes the scales doesn’t move but the inches would be coming off!!

Reactions: 9
Why does always buy clothes that are too big for her? I don’t think I have ever done that in my life!! It’s usually the other way around in some shops that I’ve bought my size and when I get home I’m usually like oh maybe a size up would look better. (Penneys is the biggest culprit for that!) not once have I ever gone up a size in clothes. I just don’t get it. Your size is your size unless you’ve been actively loosing weight and then you might go into a shop and try clothes on to see what your size is!! I also measure my waist when I’m dieting because sometimes the scales doesn’t move but the inches would be coming off!!
She doesn't buy clothes that are too big. Wait and see the dress won't look one bit too big on her at the wedding 🙈 as others have said it could possibly be tight and she could of sized up.

Screenshot_20240429_155559_com.android.chrome_edit_29055698560670.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Does she not realise how ridiculous she sounds always saying she got an 18 but should have got the 16. Like if that actually happened a couple of times wouldn't you think she would start ordering 16's 😂😂😂 But we all know it's pure lies, she's every inch of an 18, maybe even a 20. Not a thing wrong with it either, just stop lying about it!!
Also the size 16 should fit you now that’s you’ve lost 18.3579982578 pounds no ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Lanzarote wedding is in October so a little less than 6 months. They have to get married in Ireland in a registry office beforehand to have the marriage legal. So I'm assuming she'd have to do that in September at the latest if not beforehand to have all the paperwork in order for Lanzarote . So if she is trying to scam to get a council house she has at most approx 5 months to do. Surely though, when her and Keith are married, between her brand deals with Instagram, her Renew You subscriptions each month and Keith's income they would be well over the threshold for a council house?
The Lanzarote (and other destinations I suppose) celebrants simply perform a symbolic ceremony that's not legally binding. They don't give a flying shite about whether or not people have done their green folder/registry office bit. It's basically like an old fashioned wedding that has the legal bit done in the church and the reception in the hotel- Lanzarote is the reception.
I know someone else who had a symbolic wedding in another country and couldn't get legally married there due to needing official translations of certain documents from their home country so they went ahead with the symbolic wedding and said they'd "sort out the legal bit" afterwards. If they have sorted out the legal bits since they never said. They are both earners in their own right and pay their own taxes so there's no urgent need to make it legal for tax reasons.

Reactions: 6
Burp allegedly after a shower last week but look at the dirt she missed on her neck. She is covered in blackheads also aside from the stubble. She is so irritating. Where is Mikey? Hopefully Burps father might keep him for company, I wonder does the new nest have a back garden. Poor Luke it's an awful upheaval moving every few months.
View attachment 2904767View attachment 2904771
Mother of god her skin is horrible 🤮 Does she need to "size up" in her prescription for her glasses cos shes obviously not seeing her skin nor her size properly through them 🧐 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've no idea what Teet's income is, but I think the limit for 2 people (and 2 kids) is c. 43k. I would imagine she's not told them about rejew you.

Reactions: 3
She’s full of herself imagine saying to be fair my skin is glowing😳 and her looking like an oompa lumpa, has she no mirrors in that house?? Also that skin place needs to close its doors if they have been looking after her skin for years. Her skin looks tit and always does, she’s no advertisement for skin care or modelling clothes that for bloody sure. Brass neck comes to mind

Reactions: 11
I liked following her when she was doing slimming world and losing weight and proving it. I even liked watching Brian and Lewk. Not so much the naked burps weight loss photos. Boobs inches off the breast bone 🤢
But everything since shes with keeth is full on car crash tv. And its so bad now her bottom of the barrel content is very awkward to watch .

Reactions: 11
The Lanzarote (and other destinations I suppose) celebrants simply perform a symbolic ceremony that's not legally binding. They don't give a flying shite about whether or not people have done their green folder/registry office bit. It's basically like an old fashioned wedding that has the legal bit done in the church and the reception in the hotel- Lanzarote is the reception.
I know someone else who had a symbolic wedding in another country and couldn't get legally married there due to needing official translations of certain documents from their home country so they went ahead with the symbolic wedding and said they'd "sort out the legal bit" afterwards. If they have sorted out the legal bits since they never said. They are both earners in their own right and pay their own taxes so there's no urgent need to make it legal for tax reasons.
Yeah that's true but Sarah herself has said that they are getting married in a registry office here beforehand to have their marriage legal as the wedding in Lanzarote is only a blessing. She said she isn't mentioning when the registry office wedding is as there will only be a few attending it. She sees the wedding in Lanzarote as the real wedding.
I was just trying to say if she is trying to scam to get a council house before she is married the time is running out as she they will be legally married in Ireland within the next 5/6 months and then their income will have to be jointly accessed if they are looking for council housing.

Reactions: 5
And as for the "I'd marry Keet today, I'd happily go to the registry office like this" Well go and do it then, and put the wedding money towards actually housing yourselves or fixing the dent in your jeep door 🤦‍♀️
Another thing she'd settle for now she's with mean keeth

Reactions: 2
My job is skincare. I regularly give my clients beeeaudifull glowing skin. Our Burps skin is rank. Red raw from the cheap shite make up she uses, too heavy handed when cleansing and we've all seen how much mank is left around her hairline, her diet is atrocious, she doesn't drink water she's mad for the drink, vapes, and extremely unhygienic, imagine her pillow case 🤮 she has large open pores and black heads galore. As for the ronnie..how she can go and get her brows into the ridiculous electrocuted laminated look she likes, yet not ask for a lip wax? Or invest in a laser course, or ffs even pluck it daily. How she can come on and say she's glowing actually makes me wonder about her more often than I usually do. Does she belive in manifesting?? If she says she could've sized down to a 16 and has glowing skin..does that just make it happen??
Totally off topic but have you any advice on managing Rosacea?

Reactions: 1
My daughter got married in a church wedding in Lanzarote and had the registration there too. Didn't have to register anything here. Wedding planner organised everything.

Reactions: 4
I liked following her when she was doing slimming world and losing weight and proving it. I even liked watching Brian and Lewk. Not so much the naked burps weight loss photos. Boobs inches off the breast bone 🤢
But everything since shes with keeth is full on car crash tv. And its so bad now her bottom of the barrel content is very awkward to watch .
Think she has got absolutely lost in trying to prove a point to Biden... and this is where she has ended up 🫠

Reactions: 20
I know it's a lie anyway, but who does she think these people are that always tell her how good she's looking, how good her skin is etc?! I've always had good skin, plenty others things I'd change, but I've always been lucky with my skin. Apart from maybe during a very rare facial or something, I honestly can't recall people telling me how good my skin is so why does she think we'd believe people say that to her when hers is clearly so bad!

Reactions: 14
My daughter got married in a church wedding in Lanzarote and had the registration there too. Didn't have to register anything here. Wedding planner organised everything.
Was that recently if you don't mind my asking? I have somewhere in my mind that the rules changed a few years ago that you had to be resident in Lanzarote for a certain period of time to be legally married there but I know loads of Irish people who've had weddings in Lanzarote in the last 15+ years, we were considering it ourselves back then but decided against it so didn't look too deep into it, it was only about 2 years ago a relative had a lovely wedding there but had the registry office done in Ireland the week before

Was that recently if you don't mind my asking? I have somewhere in my mind that the rules changed a few years ago that you had to be resident in Lanzarote for a certain period of time to be legally married there but I know loads of Irish people who've had weddings in Lanzarote in the last 15+ years, we were considering it ourselves back then but decided against it so didn't look too deep into it, it was only about 2 years ago a relative had a lovely wedding there but had the registry office done in Ireland the week before
10 yrs. The had to be there I think 5 days before. It was very straightforward. It was an Irish wedding planner and they did everything, we just had to turn up.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.