Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hardly had the chicken pizza and then a toastie after? Nothing would surprise me with her. I doubt there is anyone still doing rejew at this point.

Reactions: 11
Burp allegedly after a shower last week but look at the dirt she missed on her neck. She is covered in blackheads also aside from the stubble. She is so irritating. Where is Mikey? Hopefully Burps father might keep him for company, I wonder does the new nest have a back garden. Poor Luke it's an awful upheaval moving every few months.
View attachment 2904767View attachment 2904771
Arrrgh the smug bleeping face and jesus that nose 👃 reminds me of this fella from The Streets of San Francisco (showing my age)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And she will miraculously be down 2lb on Friday 🙄 her lies are so predictable at this stage
---
Saw her driving the jeep earlier today, still a big dent in the door. She was sucking a vape to death, I was thinking I hope she hasn't the baby in the car with her
The photos at the wedding won't lie 😂

Reactions: 7
Omg that pic of teeeet scraping food out of Sayyrahhhs baby teeeet is horrific 🫣 if ever proof was needed that he’s not the full whack it’s this pic. She prob tore the finger off him to get at “her food” 🤢🤢 the cockiness out of this wan about her skin!! Jesus Christ there’s less craters on the moon than on her nose and cheeks, combined with the black stubble I feel sick. She should post these types of pics on renew jew on a daily basis, flaps of a Monday, blackheads of a Tuesday, sausage suit on a Wednesday, removal of chicken from molars on a Thursday, hairy tash on Friday and teeeet staring demonically out from the “cabin” on a Saherday, duck me id be a stone lighter by the Sunday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She thinks she will be skin and bone by not eating apache and doing 2 walks before Friday. Expect a 7lb weight loss post. She said before that she tried the flavoured vapes as a method of losing weight but its only an excuse to keep an eye on the magnificent teet in various smoking areas. She'll be smoking next. Is that part of the rejew programme advice

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
With reference to her new accommodation, I think it looks too modern for an elderly person to have lived there!!! The clock, the pics on walls and no sacred heart photo...🙏 unless umpa lumpa put them up.

Reactions: 1
I think she actually realised how big she was when she went to the event last week and is panicking now 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There’ll be absolute murder very soon, no doubt she cried the poor mouth to the nanna “your great grand baby hasn’t a home” to get that house but there’s too many other fingers in the nanny’s inheritance pie that will box the lights out of burps if she thinks that’s hers permanently and I would bet my own house on majelly herself swinging for burps if she tries to take the house legally without paying them all off for it. The rails of blazers and jackets alone was something bizarre like proper horder tit and looks like some haven’t fit since she was 8 😂
Anyone get a pic of the rails of blazers. Missed that & it was gone from her stories yesterday

Reactions: 2
If rejew you is so amazing why does she only post about it the day before she's looking for new sign ups 🤔 "People are always asking me when I'm opening up spaces" 😂😂 Yea right Burps. You'd have no spaces to open if people weren't leaving it you clown

Reactions: 18
With reference to her new accommodation, I think it looks too modern for an elderly person to have lived there!!! The clock, the pics on walls and no sacred heart photo...🙏 unless umpa lumpa put them up.
The clocks on the walls were at her twice bought house, and the latest clock on the wall pic in the fam bam pic was prob one of the sister’s houses - maybe Katie’s, as they were celebrating her 30th 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She thinks she will be skin and bone by not eating apache and doing 2 walks before Friday. Expect a 7lb weight loss post. She said before that she tried the flavoured vapes as a method of losing weight but its only an excuse to keep an eye on the magnificent teet in various smoking areas. She'll be smoking next. Is that part of the rejew programme advice
I actually know someone that took up smoking and vaping late 20’s as a means to get fellas in pub smoking areas 😂 it is a “thing” apparently 😂 huffing on vapes for a chance of some willy to talk to 😂
---
Anyone get a pic of the rails of blazers. Missed that & it was gone from her stories yesterday
I didn’t get one but it was 3 of those portable rails from Argos stuffed with jackets and blazers that would go no where near her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.