Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New reader here. Can anyone point me to thread with crying in toilets at wedding about her ex? I tried to go by most liked posts but there’s a loss of miscarriage stuff I don’t want to read. Thanks this thread gives me a laugh 😂

Reactions: 6
New reader here. Can anyone point me to thread with crying in toilets at wedding about her ex? I tried to go by most liked posts but there’s a loss of miscarriage stuff I don’t want to read. Thanks this thread gives me a laugh 😂
Welcome to the madness 😂 All about that wedding is in thread #23, I'll link it for you.
Enjoy, it's a good one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I need to lose approx 15lbs. I started with a nutritionist and coach. I am following a meal plan which is fantastic. Never hungry or feel deprived. 1700 cals a day.Only excercise is between 10/12k steps a day. Don't always hit it though.
In 3 weeeks I am down 5.5lbs and can already see it my face.
No way is Burps down the weight she says she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Still waiting for the couch 2 5k reel with the 2 second ‘run huffing and puffing. It didn’t happen if she doesn’t post it 🤣

Had to laugh at her talkin about rejew yew sayin find something that works something like ‘there’s no point in me tellin someone with 4 kids to go for a walk like what are they supposed to do put the 4 kids on their back’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 unless they’re quadruples surely some of them be in school 😅 or could go in the evening when partner is home . If you really really want to do something you’ll make time for it. It’s too easy to say I’ve no time etc . That’s burps all over full of excuses. And the fact she keeps sayin she doesn’t care what size / weight she is clearly means she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Welcome to the most 💫meticulous 💫 tattle thread we are glad to have you ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I took this as Keith saying "Sarah I have nothing to wear" and she shares a pic of all his clothes in the attic room but could be wrong as I think i see the green blazer there somewhere 🤔
I think she is referring to herself in the third person. At first glance I thought the jackets were Keith's but they actually are all her blazers and other fleeces etc. I understand the confusion though as some of them look very manly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still waiting for the couch 2 5k reel with the 2 second ‘run huffing and puffing. It didn’t happen if she doesn’t post it 🤣

Had to laugh at her talkin about rejew yew sayin find something that works something like ‘there’s no point in me tellin someone with 4 kids to go for a walk like what are they supposed to do put the 4 kids on their back’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 unless they’re quadruples surely some of them be in school 😅 or could go in the evening when partner is home . If you really really want to do something you’ll make time for it. It’s too easy to say I’ve no time etc . That’s burps all over full of excuses. And the fact she keeps sayin she doesn’t care what size / weight she is clearly means she does.
I had to laugh aswell when she referenced the 4 kids and going for a walk. Sarah has 2 kids, one that is in school and one 7 month old that she can put in the buggy but yet she can't even manage to get out for a walk 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I took this as Keith saying "Sarah I have nothing to wear" and she shares a pic of all his clothes in the attic room but could be wrong as I think i see the green blazer there somewhere 🤔
Her green & orange blazer are on 1 rail. One of the rails looks v masculine blazers. The rest I’d say is combo of blazers & hoodies in sized down sizes 😂

Well has anyone spotted the beast huffing and puffing through a 5 minute walk that she will claim is couch to 5k training 🤔 Or as usual did she find an excuse not to do it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well has anyone spotted the beast huffing and puffing through a 5 minute walk that she will claim is couch to 5k training 🤔 Or as usual did she find an excuse not to do it 😂
Bad showers in Cork this morning 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My nose is at me over this house 🤣 I was thinking it might be Jelly’s and she going off to Yawwwwll for the summer, but if she’s “sorting” rooms for Long Legs and Luke Buckley it can’t be. It seems too modern to be nana Roses house so maybe whoever said it’s Sams coffees house is right. Time will tell I guess. She must be dellideeddd with us all wondering and her smug blackhead riddled face is smugger than ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I need to lose approx 15lbs. I started with a nutritionist and coach. I am following a meal plan which is fantastic. Never hungry or feel deprived. 1700 cals a day.Only excercise is between 10/12k steps a day. Don't always hit it though.
In 3 weeeks I am down 5.5lbs and can already see it my face.
No way is Burps down the weight she says she is.
Well done to you !! You’re smashing it.

Well done to you !! You’re smashing it.
Thank you. Not fishing for compliments but I'll take it!
If Burps was actually trying the weight should fall off her because she has more to lose than a stone

So did I. But She always refer to herself in a third person, bleeping weirdo

• Haha
My nose is at me over this house 🤣 I was thinking it might be Jelly’s and she going off to Yawwwwll for the summer, but if she’s “sorting” rooms for Long Legs and Luke Buckley it can’t be. It seems too modern to be nana Roses house so maybe whoever said it’s Sams coffees house is right. Time will tell I guess. She must be dellideeddd with us all wondering and her smug blackhead riddled face is smugger than ever.
I think it's the granny's house because the first couple of days she was there there was a wheelchair in the background of her stories and a zimmer frame in another one. There was a holy water font at the door in another one. She's probably got rid of it all now but they were definitely there when she first started posting from the house. If she was just renting she would be on boasting and calling it her forever home 🤭😂 but she's obviously embarrassed about how she's come to live in this house because she hasn't opened her mouth. And we all know if there's something she loves as much as eating...it's bragging

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.