Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've no idea what Teet's income is, but I think the limit for 2 people (and 2 kids) is c. 43k. I would imagine she's not told them about rejew you.
Keith works with someone o know and was made permanent around the same time. They would deffo be over the income limit for a council house

Reactions: 3
Can I ask a question, why do people think she doesn’t live with Majella now?
Because she is posting stories from a completely different house for the last week or so, breadcrumbing that she has to sort Luke and the other kids room, unpack boxes, soft launch of keets blazers in an attic conversion room.. I don’t know if I missed anything else. But I would nearly be positive she is squatting in one of his relatives houses. Because she as sure as tit hasn’t the means to buy a windy house! Despite keet eating a fine wage of €100000007994848494 per annum

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Because she is posting stories from a completely different house for the last week or so, breadcrumbing that she has to sort Luke and the other kids room, unpack boxes, soft launch of keets blazers in an attic conversion room.. I don’t know if I missed anything else. But I would nearly be positive she is squatting in one of his relatives houses. Because she as sure as tit hasn’t the means to buy a windy house! Despite keet eating a fine wage of €100000007994848494 per annum
I don’t know why I have it in my head they did 6 months with Tina and now 6 with Majella 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She doesn't buy clothes that are too big. Wait and see the dress won't look one bit too big on her at the wedding 🙈 as others have said it could possibly be tight and she could of sized up.

View attachment 2904786
😂😂😂😂😂 Please send me this for my birthday 😂😂😂

I'll never ever get over the sausage suit reel...it lives rent free in my head every single day .

Too funny

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like because if it is the nans house the way jelly just walked in on her the other day, she feels she has a right to do that and that will grate on burps no end VERY SOON, can’t wait to see the fallout there then too

Reactions: 18
I feel like because if it is the nans house the way jelly just walked in on her the other day, she feels she has a right to do that and that will grate on burps no end VERY SOON, can’t wait to see the fallout there then too
Ya I was thinking the same. Imagine that pig in the grandmothers home 😶 she just has stockpiles of tit. Do you remember the house she bought twice in onslow? The Instagram room with all the empty boxes used as ornaments and 7 loads of washing fucked on the floor 😬 4 shelves on the wall with half empty bottles of sample perfumes too

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ya I was thinking the same. Imagine that pig in the grandmothers home 😶 she just has stockpiles of tit. Do you remember the house she bought twice in onslow? The Instagram room with all the empty boxes used as ornaments and 7 loads of washing fucked on the floor 😬 4 shelves on the wall with half empty bottles of sample perfumes too
There’ll be absolute murder very soon, no doubt she cried the poor mouth to the nanna “your great grand baby hasn’t a home” to get that house but there’s too many other fingers in the nanny’s inheritance pie that will box the lights out of burps if she thinks that’s hers permanently and I would bet my own house on majelly herself swinging for burps if she tries to take the house legally without paying them all off for it. The rails of blazers and jackets alone was something bizarre like proper horder tit and looks like some haven’t fit since she was 8 😂

Reactions: 7
Jelly definitely won't stand for Burps speaking to her the way she speaks to Tina, and with Burps being dragged up she knows no better so will treat Jelly the same way she treats her own family. I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that fallout

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Didn’t teet say she was messy maybe majelly is teaching her to be a housewife to get teet off her tit..the countdown is on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No now please look at that monstrosity on the wall behind Ciara!!! What in the holy house of chavtastic crushed velvet is that? Is it a clock????? The state of it!
IMG_8583.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I hope on her call she's not mauling the face off herself it's discusting

Reactions: 4
Could teeths nan house be a council house too? And if teeth is on the books then they can take over the house? 🧐🤨

Reactions: 5
Imagine having all those blazers and wearing only the worn out green number she passes around to all the gals 🤢

prob all too small for her now anyway

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.