Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha she really is the gift that keeps on giving!!! With her glowing skin and tash 🤣🤣 she says she has good skin so she’s lucky🤣what the duck!! Shes so deluded and as if anyone compliments her skin! How is she not embarrassed coming on talkin like that - like your on camera burps we can see too and your tash 🤣

Also the reason they didn’t get ‘married’ at the christening was because keet said no 🤣 she said that at the time 😂 not because she was ‘sick ‘ with her infected scar. The big fuckn fool

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does she not realise how ridiculous she sounds always saying she got an 18 but should have got the 16. Like if that actually happened a couple of times wouldn't you think she would start ordering 16's 😂😂😂 But we all know it's pure lies, she's every inch of an 18, maybe even a 20. Not a thing wrong with it either, just stop lying about it!!

• Haha
All I gathered from it was the only bit of the size 18 dress that was supposedly loose on her was the cuffs. The 18lbs must of came off her wrists.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And as for the "I'd marry Keet today, I'd happily go to the registry office like this" Well go and do it then, and put the wedding money towards actually housing yourselves or fixing the dent in your jeep door 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Listen here señor, would you please for the love of god get some laser hair removal for that moustache.

Getting facials she doesn’t need because her skin is meticulous. Getting extensions she doesn’t need because her hair is long and thick but José won’t spend the money on something she DESPERATELY needs. Make it make sense burp. Ya raging fool

Attachments

• Haha
That's BS about how she got an 18 but thinks she should have gotten a 16. She's had the dress for ages, she mentioned weeks ago how much she loved it. If she really needed the 16, she had plenty of time to order it and return the 18. I don't get why she's fixated on sizing down with clothing. Let's wait until we see her in the dress this weekend, it's probably going to show that she should have sized up to the 20 instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That's BS about how she got an 18 but thinks she should have gotten a 16. She's had the dress for ages, she mentioned weeks ago how much she loved it. If she really needed the 16, she had plenty of time to order it and return the 18. I don't get why she's fixated on sizing down with clothing. Let's wait until we see her in the dress this weekend, it's probably going to show that she should have sized up to the 20 instead!
The girl I know that was at the event last weekend didn’t know Sarah before the event she said she was definitely the same size as sinead only more rounded all over, sinead is more top heavy , when I said she claims to be a size 14/16 she laughed and said not a hope she’s a good 18/20 again nothing wrong with that size but the lies are just ridiculous and the constant I could of sized down 🙄 you’d wonder does she believe her own lies 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Any beautician worth their salt would address the moustache in a nice polite manner. They're the ones that have to rub the stubble when doing her facial.

You can get 6 laser sessions now for about €100. I don't understand her at all.
Booked facials, extensions, botox. It must be great to be unemployed and living off the state.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I've always known she plays fast and loose with the truth but duck me this mornings speech about having perfect skin, and how people always complement her on her skin is just beyond bananas. There's saner people locked up in the Central Mental Hospital. I'm honestly dumbfounded at how she can come on her stories with her hairy, blemished, pore-ridden head and speak such utter shite and expect people to believe her - WE HAVE EYES!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Did she crop the dancing video as Isabelle had no clothes on. If Kreepy Keith is in work who is filming her or has she it set up recording herself and pretending to look back like someone is there :LOL: 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They are such chavs with the sashes for every occasion 🥴🤣 before I’d sit there in a restaurant with the sash and crown 🥴🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Did she crop the dancing video as Isabelle had no clothes on. If Kreepy Keith is in work who is filming her or has she it set up recording herself and pretending to look back like someone is there :LOL: 🤪
No it's not cropped, she is just linking the reel on her stories. The full reel is on her grid, Isabella is dressed in a dress. I'd say it's Majella maybe recording her now that she lives close by. It looked like Majella let herself in at the weekend when Sarah was doing one of her sales pitches.

Reactions: 4
No it's not cropped, she is just linking the reel on her stories. The full reel is on her grid, Isabella is dressed in a dress. I'd say it's Majella maybe recording her now that she lives close by. It looked like Majella let herself in at the weekend when Sarah was doing one of her sales pitches.
I see the dress now that I looked at it again, when I seen the cropped video it looked like she had no top on. How near does Madge live to Sarah now does anyone know?

Reactions: 2
Will she get a house as easy if she gets married? Friend of mine won’t marry her fella til she gets a house. Has a better chance on the list just her and kids etc

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.