Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea she was doing some serious cosying up to the Granny in the few weeks before they moved, she mentioned her loads. Shes been very quiet all weekend and no sign of her this morning. Wonder is she out doing her couch to 5k 😂😂
She’s a viper, like those young lads that cosy up to old women on deaths door to get in the will…..she’ll have the Nannie’s house maybe for now but not once she passes on, the kids and grandkids will come for their share and burps will have no one to fall back on, keet will run with belly long legs carrying him 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Gina needs to get fired. What is up with the marks on her neck.

Sarah needs to put money into laser hair removal. Her face is fecked from shaving.

I am getting it done currently and find it brilliant, and my skin has improved so much since getting it done as I am not shaving it as much.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Ah I needed a laugh this morning and as usual Sarah delivers 😂

She has great skin she tells us cos she looks after it (by eating mince and spuds, drinking no water and growing a fine moustache for herself) people always compliment her on it

Suuurrrrre they do hun 🤥

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The lump crosses the city for coffee, mince and treatments before and now complaining about the school run because she has to get up early, god love her ungrateful munt

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The big vape beside her in the new video of her dancing (causing an earthquake) with Belly. Is she a full time vaper now, does it keep her away from the bodadoes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she is saying she NEEDS extensions for her hair to hold a style ? Not great advertisement for Voduz products and hair tools she uses and swears by!

Reactions: 17
The big vape beside her in the new video of her dancing (causing an earthquake) with Belly. Is she a full time vaper now, does it keep her away from the bodadoes 😂😂
Clown taking up vaping in her thirties to get to the smoking area as it's not helping to keep her away from the bodadoes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So the wedding dress is fitted 🤪 you'd think the wedding was next month.....is it September or October? Bit early for everyone getting fittings.....I'm sure there will be a lot of nuggies consumed before the BIG day

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Why is she “loosing” all this weight if she bought her wedding dress in a size 18?? 🤔🤣
I think she's on about the dress for the wedding she's going to this weekend. She bought an 18 but should have bought a 16 (as usual) 🙄 but the only alteration it needs is the cuffs on the sleeves 😂😂 make it make sense

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Why is she “loosing” all this weight if she bought her wedding dress in a size 18?? 🤔🤣
I thought she was talking about her dress for the wedding this weekend ? Got an 18 way too big but it’s grand except for the sleeves 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Needed a good laugh this morning thank you burpblob face. You’re glowing alright you utter delusional lazy nasty swine. Get over yourself and your wedding to that thick prick. Get a life and a bleeping job

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If I hear I bought an 18 but should have got a 16 once more I’m going to scream. Ffs change the script your an 18 nothing wrong with it, in fact no one cares or needs to know what bloody size you are ffs. She is a total head melt

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.