Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve heard something about Donna and a married man . Can’t remeber the story but her and her husband were ment to be always cheating on each other .
That’s the Lough park Isabella is in. Sarah is living close to her beloved butchers 🐖

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Well I hope poor ole Tina is getting a bit of peace now in her own house. It was a long time coming and that she's not getting put down and mad a laugh of by Sarah on line. When Sarah herself is the biggest Joke on two legs. And Luke's had more new addresses than hot dinner's. #buke_with no fixed abode!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
So Luke is what 7? And he’s lived in Tina’s, the “forever home” she bought twice, back to Tina’s and now living in Keeets nanas and who knows where he will be off to next. He has two different men he calls dad. He has two sisters in two families but only allowed to mention one. His mother changed his soccer teams to match Keet, he’s changed GAA teams and now he’s on complete other side of city he will probably be forced to change school and is away from Sarah’s family who seem to be the only constant in the little lads life. What an unsettled confusing life for a little child, he’s going to be seriously messed up. I knew when I saw the video there was no way this far bleep took any child to a playground she’s the most unnatural, unloving,useless, tit show of a “mother” I’ve ever seen.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I guarantee you that the burkes are 💯 over her bullshit and shaming them online. If ever there was a black sheep it's burp

Reactions: 14
My eldest is 10 now and would be a bit sensitive to change, has gotten better over the last 2 yrs. We had to move around a bit early in her life and finally settled fully nearly 4yrs ago. We never changed schools as she would be devo. When we were trying to buy a house, we focused our search on an area that would mean we wouldn't have to change school, childcare, gaa club etc. It wasn't ideal, we ended up paying more for a house that wasn't as nice as others just to stay close to amenities and family but felt it was worth it to not disrupt her life as much.

Burps just pulls the rug out from under Luke at a moments notice and claims he's grateful. That's cause he's nervous and anxious and he is unsure of where he stands with her. He is just trying to please. She is ruining his life.

One of my parents was so unpredictable (mostly their mood and attitude) promising to take you somewhere or building up something and then not following through. If you asked why you were ungrateful and spoiled and they'd boil over.

It turns you into an awful people pleaser with low self esteem. He's not grateful Sarah, he's afraid and he's trying to preempt and avoid you blowing up at him.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It wouldn’t surprise me if Luke Buckley is left in Sonic and Keyrings. Until school finishes for the summer and she has time to “sort” his room 🤣 Poor child only after getting his “games room” It’ll be too eggggsausting for her driving across the city every morning to bring him to school. If she’s claiming HAP, that’s the end of her council house as far as I’m aware, in the eyes of the council she is housed and not in urgent need. She’s definitely upto something though.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It wouldn’t surprise me if Luke Buckley is left in Sonic and Keyrings. Until school finishes for the summer and she has time to “sort” his room 🤣 Poor child only after getting his “games room” It’ll be too eggggsausting for her driving across the city every morning to bring him to school. If she’s claiming HAP, that’s the end of her council house as far as I’m aware, in the eyes of the council she is housed and not in urgent need. She’s definitely upto something though.
With the extra driving across city now she’s more of a road risk now too…..😳 confirmed by the massive dint in the passenger door 😂

Reactions: 8
With the extra driving across city now she’s more of a road risk now too…..😳 confirmed by the massive dint in the passenger door 😂
Not to mention the drink driving as early as last week.
Poor Belly has new faces in her life now, and the Burkes are gone.
Id say Luke is on the Northside til school is done.

• Wow
Oh defo, I was saying this before. There's no way she'd get her lazy ass out of bed early to bring him across the city to school. Sure she didn't even bring him half the time when she was 5 mins from the school. 🙄

Reactions: 15
My eldest is 10 now and would be a bit sensitive to change, has gotten better over the last 2 yrs. We had to move around a bit early in her life and finally settled fully nearly 4yrs ago. We never changed schools as she would be devo. When we were trying to buy a house, we focused our search on an area that would mean we wouldn't have to change school, childcare, gaa club etc. It wasn't ideal, we ended up paying more for a house that wasn't as nice as others just to stay close to amenities and family but felt it was worth it to not disrupt her life as much.

Burps just pulls the rug out from under Luke at a moments notice and claims he's grateful. That's cause he's nervous and anxious and he is unsure of where he stands with her. He is just trying to please. She is ruining his life.

One of my parents was so unpredictable (mostly their mood and attitude) promising to take you somewhere or building up something and then not following through. If you asked why you were ungrateful and spoiled and they'd boil over.

It turns you into an awful people pleaser with low self esteem. He's not grateful Sarah, he's afraid and he's trying to preempt and avoid you blowing up at him.
Sure we have seen how Sarah talked to Beth in that video when the child wasn’t even doing that much. Imagine Luke spoke up about something? I’d say she would absolutely obliterate him. When I was in my early 20s ,I was around similar people who were volatile like Sarah. It really can be extremely damaging. My mental health really suffered and at that stage I was a young adult. I couldn’t imagine being a child having to live like that. You’re exactly right, he’s afraid of Sarah and probably always trying to think ahead to avoid her taking the head off him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sure we have seen how Sarah talked to Beth in that video when the child wasn’t even doing that much. Imagine Luke spoke up about something? I’d say she would absolutely obliterate him. When I was in my early 20s ,I was around similar people who were volatile like Sarah. It really can be extremely damaging. My mental health really suffered and at that stage I was a young adult. I couldn’t imagine being a child having to live like that. You’re exactly right, he’s afraid of Sarah and probably always trying to think ahead to avoid her taking the head off him.
But even the tik tok with Keith when he said about her getting annoyed at everything you could see it took all she had not to bark at him there and then. Im the same, im a pure people pleaser and if i think ive done anything to upset someone my anxiety skyrockets and it comes from when i was a child and my parents broke up my dad used to ignore me for the day if he heard me say something he didnt like. Poor lewk will be walking on eggshells with her for years to come and when he cuts her off when he's old enough to understand she'll be the first person to ask why.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
But even the tik tok with Keith when he said about her getting annoyed at everything you could see it took all she had not to bark at him there and then. Im the same, im a pure people pleaser and if i think ive done anything to upset someone my anxiety skyrockets and it comes from when i was a child and my parents broke up my dad used to ignore me for the day if he heard me say something he didnt like. Poor lewk will be walking on eggshells with her for years to come and when he cuts her off when he's old enough to understand she'll be the first person to ask why.
Agree and even the way she spoke to Tina about not burning the dinner. She was so rude and combative. She has an awful attitude and that combined with the lack of self awareness. It’s very easy to see why she has no friends. I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if Tina had fucked her out.

Reactions: 20
Agree and even the way she spoke to Tina about not burning the dinner. She was so rude and combative. She has an awful attitude and that combined with the lack of self awareness. It’s very easy to see why she has no friends. I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if Tina had fucked her out.
There was something going on, Burp said she was mad for the holiday to get away for a few days as it was hard living with her parents. Wonder did Burp talk Granny Rose into going to a nursing home the night she bent her ear about her great cooking skills 🙈

• Haha
Awh crones absolutely so hard to even think back on it, especially when you have your own little one now ❤ my father ignored us constantly. Still does. Freezes us out if you don't toe the line. Parents still together unfortunately, awkward as Mam is kind and does her best but a fool for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There was something going on, Burp said she was mad for the holiday to get away for a few days as it was hard living with her parents. Wonder did Burp talk Granny Rose into going to a nursing home the night she bent her ear about her great cooking skills 🙈
Yea she was doing some serious cosying up to the Granny in the few weeks before they moved, she mentioned her loads. Shes been very quiet all weekend and no sign of her this morning. Wonder is she out doing her couch to 5k 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd love to know the truth of it. Wouldn't put anything past Burps, conning and manipulating old ladies is true to form.

She was wicked with Beth on hols and that surely didn't go down well with Donna.

Did she really think it ok to take the piss out of Tina and treat the house like a pigsty.

I hope Keyring and Ewok had her bags packed for her when she arrived home from sangoooooli.

I can't help but feel a bit sad for Luke in all of it though. Whether he's living with Burp or staying in Shatinas, it's bound to upset him. That child has no home in this world.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Burp gets compliments on her glowing skin???? Whoever is saying that (no one) needs to be slapped back to reality, is taking the pi$$ out of her or they are blind. Her skin is anything but glowing as for that tash!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The irony of the song 'too many people take second best, but I won't take anything less, it's got to be yeah perfect. 🤣🤣 won't take anything but second best

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.