Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
So anybody can sign up to become an affiliate with vavavoom and get their own personalised discount code and run competitions they aren’t sending her the clothes she is buying them and returning them hence all the labels sticking out when she tries them on!! Also why they couldn’t care less what she looks like in them because they aren’t paying her!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Crones884

VIP Member
Is it Faranree?? I always thought it was Blackpool 😅 tattlers the tattle baby is asleep on me here and I think I'm going to wake her with the laughing im doing 😂😂😂😂😂 ive had a shit few days this has just cheered me right up

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Jellybb

VIP Member
Omg just settling down after a long day at work and I’m greeted with this cunts hairy flaps 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 26
#mybrand
#mypubichair
The sea moss shite definitely does work for hair growth so. You'd feel sorry for her- if she wasn't such a mess 🤣🤣

• Haha

What's the crack?

VIP Member
Ah if she has got married on the sly she will update their first photos where she used to caption
"When no one knew"
LOL Mortified 😆

• Haha
  • Sick

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
Omg its official that this wan has no dignity or self respect 🙈 ffs get dressed, get out for a walk, stop making “statements” and for the love of Christ put your flaps away.

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
Her fanny flap fiasco has really rattled her. I've never seen her to be so quiet. Imagine she's been away on a hen and hasn't been on to do an ad for her make up, tag the clothes she's wearing, tagged every restaurant or pub she's been in, total silence from her. She NEVER misses an opportunity to promote her shit make up and hair products!! Never misses an opportunity to tag restaurants in the hopes that they would give her a freebie. Her hairy muff has ruined it all for her

• Haha
  • Sick

Mary Mary

VIP Member
The banister also got a paint job 🤣 they are white in the first one and black in the second.. so who’s to say that first pic isn’t of her when she was pregnant and not only a few weeks ago 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Deise Gurl

She always has to have the most. Anyone else would have gallstones but not our Sars! The most amount of invisible cysts, uncountable amounts of gallstones. She’d wither you. She no more has PCOS than I do. Just an excuse to be a hairy beast

• Haha

Crones884

VIP Member
Have you tried sticking the baby in front on Encanto and letting her watch it over and over again?
I tried but by the 4th time she had thrown the chocolate porridge at the telly, picked up the jumparoo and said she was moving to her grannys with her dad for some nuggies

• Haha
  • Heart

Stacey10

Chatty Member
You've done it again 🤣🤣🤣 another masterpiece
Thanks @ Mrs.Doyle22 for the support, it's great to be part of " An online community of like minded people - a place where each person inspires each other to be the best they can be ❤
Improve, Empower & Shave Your Growler 🦁

1000002429.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25