Sarah Burke #104 The invites are out, collar bone looks boney she has lost weight on the invites only

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tried so hard to push the Luke and belly are ringers narrative but it was said lewk is Biden double as is his other sister, then the belly and beddy are ringers and now itโ€™s โ€œshe looks like her daddyโ€ one of the ugliest cunts going ๐Ÿ˜‚ which daddy does she look like I wonder ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So ultimately what she is saying is keith and Biden look the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All the huns looking for ideas for Easter why aren't they honest and say they are looking for freebies the grabbers

Reactions: 18
All the huns looking for ideas for Easter why aren't they honest and say they are looking for freebies the grabbers
100% on the beg. What does every other parent in the country do for Easter ffs ๐Ÿ™„ Imagine asking for ideas (freebies) for things to do with your own children, the shame of it

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Like any ordinary parents she would have known when the holidays were and to booknsometh but she's hoping for some free things. Theres so many things she could do in Cork too, but wont pay for them or spend time with the child

Reactions: 11
She's like a pig on a spit roast lying there ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ˜‚

1000002853.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Iโ€™m going for a little procedure this week and will have to have a few days bed rest, can anyone recommend some really good threads to go back and have a read over? Iโ€™m relatively new to her thread and you all have me in knots, would love some old stuff to keep my spirits up while in recovering ๐Ÿ˜‚โค

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Iโ€™m going for a little procedure this week and will have to have a few days bed rest, can anyone recommend some really good threads to go back and have a read over? Iโ€™m relatively new to her thread and you all have me in knots, would love some old stuff to keep my spirits up while in recovering ๐Ÿ˜‚โค
I wouldnโ€™t know the thread numbers to reccomend but theyโ€™re all golden at some point ๐Ÿ˜‚ goodluck in your procedure โค

Reactions: 5
Wishing you a speedy recovery โค โค โค xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.