Sarah Burke #104 The invites are out, collar bone looks boney she has lost weight on the invites only

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always have to wear the sausage suit off the shoulder to try show off the non existing collar bones? 🤣🤣
The confidence is on another level state of her really. Getting the fat blasted is just her easy way out , 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The state of her on the endermologie places stories with the sausage suit pulled down off her shoulders. She must think her big quarter back shoulders are unreal 🤢 Or maybe Keet told her she had lovely collar bones one night when he wanted the ride 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why has she a sun hat on the child when she's going into the swimming pool 🤦‍♀️
---
And why is she posting photos of her kids at the pool, get into the bleeping pool with them you wilderbeast! 2 photos posted half an hour apart, why isn't she in the pool? I'd say she's sitting off at the side and has Keet in the pool with the 2 kids. She's sitting off posting photos on Instagram with her big free willy head on her

• Haha
Reactions: 22
---
And why is she posting photos of her kids at the pool, get into the bleeping pool with them you wilderbeast! 2 photos posted half an hour apart, why isn't she in the pool? I'd say she's sitting off at the side and has Keet in the pool with the 2 kids. She's sitting off posting photos on Instagram with her big free willy head on her
To prove she did something with them. It is a rare occurance after all 😂

---
She's probably in the pool in a bay watch swim suit cos she's looks so onreeeeellll after her 15.3lb weight loss I can imagine teet inside the pool with a head on him like a brillo pad

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What’s her obsession with blazers? Does she think it makes her look like a boss witch?

Meeting = Blazer
Zoom call = Blazer
Town = Blazer
Night out = Blazer
Standing in your mothers spare room, peddling shoe polish = Blazer

A size 10 blazer as well, mind you 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 34
To prove she did something with them. It is a rare occurance after all 😂
She must be fuming she didn't the free star camp places for Luke this year, I see Droolie has the kids in it again. Poor big burps can't get anything for free anymore 😂

• Haha
What’s her obsession with blazers? Does she think it makes her look like a boss witch?

Meeting = Blazer
Zoom call = Blazer
Town = Blazer
Night out = Blazer
Standing in your mothers spare room, peddling shoe polish = Blazer

A size 10 blazer as well, mind you 😉
Ranting to her trolls from her car = blazer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
---
would you get in the pool with that bikini line situation?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is how it's supposed to look! 😂
Random thought, surely they all get a new sausage suit like per client? IMAGINE putting that on after her big sweaty hairy minge was squeezed into it! 🤮🤮🤮
Every single person shown on the page wears it properly except for Burp 🤣🤣

1000002819.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She’d sicken you going on about sizes, she harms the brands because anyone can see she needs a bigger size in everything she wears. I don’t know about anyone else but I couldn’t care less about sizes, I’m a different size in everything & every shop 😂😂 once it fits it fits I couldn’t care less if it’s an 8 or a 16

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.