Sarah Burke #104 The invites are out, collar bone looks boney she has lost weight on the invites only

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could have sized down ffs that'll b written on her headstone it's extremely irritating to listen to own your size u bleep

Also I had a dream last night that I put my hair in a slick back bun and I feel so dirty after it 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I could have sized down ffs that'll b written on her headstone it's extremely irritating to listen to own your size u bleep

Also I had a dream last night that I put my hair in a slick back bun and I feel so dirty after it 🤢🤢
It's so annoying, she's obsessed with clothing sizes. Like no one cares, she brings it all on herself. There's influencers doing try ons every day and they never even mention the sizing of the clothes never mind saying that they can fit into anything from a size 10 to a size 18!!

Reactions: 12
It's so annoying, she's obsessed with clothing sizes. Like no one cares, she brings it all on herself. There's influencers doing try ons every day and they never even mention the sizing of the clothes never mind saying that they can fit into anything from a size 10 to a size 18!!
Oh I nearly fucked the fone out the window the smug head saying she's a 10 on top get out to duck then this morning on about her stomach and her back fat being her on issues with her body not a hope are u a 10 love maybe 100 she opens herself up to such criticism she only has herself to blame big backed bleep god I dislike her I think I need to take a break from her for a while and just get my updates here

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh I nearly fucked the fone out the window the smug head saying she's a 10 on top get out to duck then this morning on about her stomach and her back fat being her on issues with her body not a hope are u a 10 love maybe 100 she opens herself up to such criticism she only has herself to blame big backed bleep god I dislike her I think I need to take a break from her for a while and just get my updates here
She’s a 10 on top but at her lowest weight she was a 12 and openly admitting it 😂😂😂🙈

right sarah right the maths ain’t mathing

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's like a broken f**king record how do the family and Bigot Keet tolerate her 😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'd 100% believe that she's signed up to their affiliate program herself. You get 5% commission and a code to promote them. She's buying the clothes herself and then sending them back (that's why she never has the label ribbons cut off of them, she's only ordering them, advertising them and then sending them back) and hoping to get commission if anyone uses her code. Vavavoom never share her stories or reels to their page, yet they always share julies or other influencers or MUAs so that's a dead giveaway too. And it makes sense that the clothes are always so badly fitted and just horrible in general. It's Sarah who's picking the clothes and not vavavoom at all and we all know her fashion taste is shocking
This make so much more sense! So she literally doesn’t have any clabs anymore does she? I don’t even see her promoting bperfect anymore

Reactions: 6
Those fukn nails are disgusting too, I hope she washes her hands after wiping her 🍑

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Why does she look like she's sunburnt and then the big white patches? Could she be doing sunbeds before the wedding?

1000002804.jpg

1000002803.jpg

• Haha
This make so much more sense! So she literally doesn’t have any clabs anymore does she? I don’t even see her promoting bperfect anymore
I've noticed she's doing less with bperfect aswell. Lots of the other huns had a 30% off code over the last week but Sarah didn't and the latest shite they were peddling she never did the ad for that either, but Julie, Suzanne burke, Brenda, lifestyle with aoife etc all had it and they all had the 30% code. So if she's still working with them she's definitely not getting as many jobs as the rest of the huns anymore! And I think she's been dropped by the vitamins crowd aswell cos she hasn't done an ad for them in months but the other instahuns have been doing them

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I've noticed she's doing less with bperfect aswell. Lots of the other huns had a 30% off code over the last week but Sarah didn't and the latest shite they were peddling she never did the ad for that either, but Julie, Suzanne burke, Brenda, lifestyle with aoife etc all had it and they all had the 30% code. So if she's still working with them she's definitely not getting as many jobs as the rest of the huns anymore! And I think she's been dropped by the vitamins crowd aswell cos she hasn't done an ad for them in months but the other instahuns have been doing them
Didn’t someone message the vitamins crowd saying she was getting her fat blasted

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s such an hole 🤣 i got the 18, but could have got the 16, I’m a 14 on top sometimes a 12 but my sisters size 10 blazer fits me! IF she actually was a smaller size why would she always order a size 18?’ 🤔 maybe cause she is a size 18! Nobody cares!! I still think she says it to convince teet. Like she can’t be that deluded that she thinks she’s a size 12 🤣🤣 even when she was 12 stone she wasn’t a 10 never mind her 16/17 stone self now. I’m not shaming her for weight / size btw!

Ps burps how’s the he c25k going?! I’ve never done it but are you supposed to only ‘train ‘ twice a week with a 5 second run 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A real full circle moment with the yellow blazer at the weekend.... she's back to being Big Bird from her original "before" pic in the yellow dress on hols 💛💛

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she always have to wear the sausage suit off the shoulder to try show off the non existing collar bones? 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.