Sarah Burke #104 The invites are out, collar bone looks boney she has lost weight on the invites only

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a look a faces by graces later reel. The 2 of them are the most delusional people on the planet. They should join forces and swap notes.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I really don't see how the council would see fit to give these free loaders a house. She's openly said that Keets living with her. Openly said that they have a huge room in her mams house and Luke has his own room. They aren't homeless, they aren't over crowded. She's not a single parent, she's getting married in October ffs. Keet would be on a good wage. Like surely there's a lot more deserving people out there
Oh but they do, I'm sure we all know their kind. Take my ex neighbor, 4 kids never worked, has a fiance who is a manager in a local supermarket, getting loan parents as every Thursday she was dolled up , was handed a brand new house worth nearly 500000 in our town 2 years ago! I kid knot. she was housed but got a new brand home? why are they given brand new homes to the likes of them? and save them for hard workers busting their balls everyday ?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Pascal Sheehy RTE NEWS reporting live from Dingle
There was much talk and excitement around the town of Dingle, Co Kerry over the last few days as talk and gossip spread that the much loved and missed, FUNGI, the dolphin had returned to Dingle Bay.
A local man, Dan Sean Healy Rae, reported spotting a large, “whale like creature” in the water. He launched his boat to further investigate, while calling family and friends, shouting, “He’s back. He’s back. Fungi is back” Locals and tourists rushed to the shore line, in the hopes that the rumour was true.
One local I spoke with, who didn’t want to be named, told me “I saw it. I saw it I did. It was bleeping huge. I said to himself, there’s no way that’s FUNGI. Twas too big altogether you see. An enormous size of a thing”
And alas, upon further investigation it was discovered, that in fact it was neither Fungi the dolphin, nor a whale but a tourist from Cork attending a Hen Weekend in Dingle, and had decided to go for a swim as she felt safer swimming, rather than going for an early morning run in Dingle. The woman, named as Sarah Burke, soon to be O Connor, she hopes, declined to comment, but was heard shouting “there’s crabs clung to my flaps” upon leaving the water.
Pascal Sheehy, RTÉ NEWS, Dingle, Co Kerry 🎀
Inspired by Pascal's excellent reporting 👏🏻

There once was a woman called Sarah Louise,
Whose pubes hung down to her knees,
Her crabs, quite clever, knitted a sweater,
So her flaps didn't get cold in the winter weather.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Koro is the same, she signed up for the AF program and gets a few free nuts every month. Acts like the big influencer but has no decent brand deals at all!!

She needs them she’s fecking short of a few nuts for sure. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Burps would be a millionaire if she could bottle the confidence and sell it..unfortunate looking lump. How can her day be so busy when she doesn't work these instahuns are deluded

Reactions: 22
Oh but they do, I'm sure we all know their kind. Take my ex neighbor, 4 kids never worked, has a fiance who is a manager in a local supermarket, getting loan parents as every Thursday she was dolled up , was handed a brand new house worth nearly 500000 in our town 2 years ago! I kid knot. she was housed but got a new brand home? why are they given brand new homes to the likes of them? and save them for hard workers busting their balls everyday ?
You answered your own question there.... Hard workers bursting their balls everyday.... So the likes of burps, who can barley spell her name, can get a brand new house.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.