Sarah Burke #104 The invites are out, collar bone looks boney she has lost weight on the invites only

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And wasn’t she a size 10 last week when she tried her sisters blazer on 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s so deluded!!
She has it marked as #ad on her stories though so does that not mean she’s gettin paid to advertise the dresses ? As opposed to #af when she just gets some of the commission?

Also the engagement on her posts is shocking!! 3 comments on her latest post out of 55.5k followers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No1 actually cares what size she is! It’s the fact she says she’s a size 10 last week and size 12 today. Shes such a liar, she’s better off saying nothing the big fool

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If the big backed baby toothed sweaty pitted monster fanny gets a council house soon, I hope they give her a run down do-er upper some older person vacated that smells like piss, has rats and has the worlds worst neighbours with raves at 3am and the bang of ganjy 24/7. Would only serve her right because she’s a lazy duck rubbing her greasy trotters together licking her lips for a new build that were all bleeping paying for. Wouldn’t you be ashamed coming on like lady muck shitting money but swindling your way up the council list pretending to be homeless with your welfare fanny fruits

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
If the big backed baby toothed sweaty pitted monster fanny gets a council house soon, I hope they give her a run down do-er upper some older person vacated that smells like piss, has rats and has the worlds worst neighbours with raves at 3am and the bang of ganjy 24/7. Would only serve her right because she’s a lazy duck rubbing her greasy trotters together licking her lips for a new build that were all bleeping paying for. Wouldn’t you be ashamed coming on like lady muck shitting money but swindling your way up the council list pretending to be homeless with your welfare fanny fruits
I really don't see how the council would see fit to give these free loaders a house. She's openly said that Keets living with her. Openly said that they have a huge room in her mams house and Luke has his own room. They aren't homeless, they aren't over crowded. She's not a single parent, she's getting married in October ffs. Keet would be on a good wage. Like surely there's a lot more deserving people out there

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Listen I hate saying this but there’s a certain cohort in the city that know exactly how to play the system, they know and have every entitlement known to man, they never work and take two holidays a year and they all drive decent cars….now there are genuine cases too don’t get me wrong and they truly deserve all the help they can get, but the other crowd are something else and the council and the social just hand out whatever they demand and it boils my piss! Rant over 😤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
This “meeting” could of been anything. Like a nail appointment, coffee run to Sams coffee, collecting Luke from school etc.. she just threw that in to sound important no doubt 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She said today 'do you remember the jeans that wouldn't close, they are closing I'm delighted" these are the jeans in question and the ones she had on today are completely different !!! Delusional
I think the ones today are the ones tina tried on and rolled the legs up, there are 2 different pairs I think, those in that post are different

Reactions: 2
Once she can squish her body in it fits, if there's any form of space she should have sized down 🙈🤣 she never actually looks at the style of the clothes and how they should fit.
I've things in my wardrobe that are a size 8 and a size XL

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Like the house she bought? Or the wedding she booked in Ballygarry for new years eve, despite being unemployed? Or the rumours she started that Brian left because he was gay? Or that Itsabelly is Irish not Scottish ? Her hyperemesis where she could stuff her face constantly and gain weight? Her infertility where she got pregnant twice in 6 months?

Lies like that you mean?
Her sisters were the ones to start the rumour about Brian so ya maybe there all as bad as her for the lies 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Sometimes a 12 on top?? 😂😂😂 like does she actually see herself??? She's the width of my wardrobe! 😂
The blazer 🤣 she needs to put back on the glasses 🎀 and look in the mirror she has no clue how to dress. If I was related to her I’d burn every blazer she’s owns while she was sleeping. Also does this bleep not know what a bra is 🤦🏼‍♀️ no wonder her jugs are meeting her belly button.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Listen I hate saying this but there’s a certain cohort in the city that know exactly how to play the system, they know and have every entitlement known to man, they never work and take two holidays a year and they all drive decent cars….now there are genuine cases too don’t get me wrong and they truly deserve all the help they can get, but the other crowd are something else and the council and the social just hand out whatever they demand and it boils my piss! Rant over 😤
Oh there is . It’s a disgrace the way the social welfare and council department are leaving people get away with fraud . The amount of people in houses living with partners claiming loan parents and all with it and using the excuse and he is here to see his child if there questioned or caught out . Never have to worry about money or paying a mortage

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh there is . It’s a disgrace the way the social welfare and council department are leaving people get away with fraud . The amount of people in houses living with partners claiming loan parents and all with it and using the excuse and he is here to see his child if there questioned or caught out . Never have to worry about money or paying a mortage
And Sarah doesn't even hide her spending, her relationship, brags about how they have so much space in her mams house. Like seriously surely someone from the council js aware of her and her Instagram and how much she spends on shite and how she's living with her fiancee who earns a good wage!

Reactions: 12
No1 actually cares what size she is! It’s the fact she says she’s a size 10 last week and size 12 today. Shes such a liar, she’s better off saying nothing the big fool
It’s the fact she’s neither a 10 or a 12 🤣🙈 even at her lightest I don’t think she was even a 10, not a hope now!she’s almost twice that! Stevie wonder can she she’s not a size 10. Like you say , nobody cares! If she didn’t mention she’s a 12 in some tops nobody would bat an eyelid but it’s the constant lies 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really don't see how the council would see fit to give these free loaders a house. She's openly said that Keets living with her. Openly said that they have a huge room in her mams house and Luke has his own room. They aren't homeless, they aren't over crowded. She's not a single parent, she's getting married in October ffs. Keet would be on a good wage. Like surely there's a lot more deserving people out there
you can earn up to €38k and get hap and a council property

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.