Sarah Burke #104 The invites are out, collar bone looks boney she has lost weight on the invites only

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair she probably does wear size 12 in the blazers and the kids leather jacket but they don’t fit and she just doesn’t see that herself!

Reactions: 7
So much from one try on. Size 12 🤣🤣 I was close to wetting myself but “mommies working hard” that really got me

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So anybody can sign up to become an affiliate with vavavoom and get their own personalised discount code and run competitions they aren’t sending her the clothes she is buying them and returning them hence all the labels sticking out when she tries them on!! Also why they couldn’t care less what she looks like in them because they aren’t paying her!
Koro is the same, she signed up for the AF program and gets a few free nuts every month. Acts like the big influencer but has no decent brand deals at all!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She is the same shape and size as David Potts, big brother winner, except he doesn't have bandy legs.
Is she doing sunbeds with the white pits, or sweatting like a pig for the tan to run off her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
“Mammy’s working hard”

Jaysis the bar is low. Trying on a jumpsuit and two dresses is now considered working hard.

Right so.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
For the love of god please get a decent bra sarah!! I really hope that she at least has knickers on-because imagine buying any of these knowing she had her swingin tits and minge in them 🤢🤢🤢
Christ almighty her tits are by her navel. Sarah gurrrl you can't go braless, pit on a bra, preferably one that fits ffs

Reactions: 9
100% guarantee she’s on the council list since Biden moved out with the shower gel so what would that give her…4/5 years , now she’s technically homeless with two children and unemployed, “watch this space”
Shes on the list since lewk Buckley was born, before they moved in to the twice bought house. She was on last week saying parents were giving out about her stuff, so she probably went crying to say "it's a difficult situation, they want us out"
---
Sometimes a 12 on top?? 😂😂😂 like does she actually see herself??? She's the width of my wardrobe! 😂
12 in the front, 12 in the back so a 24, sounds about right

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Shes on the list since lewk Buckley was born, before they moved in to the twice bought house. She was on last week saying parents were giving out about her stuff, so she probably went crying to say "it's a difficult situation, they want us out"
---

12 in the front, 12 in the back so a 24, sounds about right
Without a doubt

Reactions: 1
Like the house she bought? Or the wedding she booked in Ballygarry for new years eve, despite being unemployed? Or the rumours she started that Brian left because he was gay? Or that Itsabelly is Irish not Scottish ? Her hyperemesis where she could stuff her face constantly and gain weight? Her infertility where she got pregnant twice in 6 months?

Lies like that you mean?
Lies like this aswell, pretending she was going to drink alcohol knowing well she was pregnant and a big false story around it, all lies, liar liar your bush is on fire 🔥🚒

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.