Sarah Burke #103 The couch potatoes with teeter couch and flabby clancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How bizarre her spurting say dada at belly, she a bunny boiler
I did enjoy her catching herself singing it a la yer one Rachel and then stopping 😂 I do wonder how much screen time that poor baby has.

Most mother's I know do be trying to encourage them to say Mama first. Didn't work on either of mine though 😂

Reactions: 7
Imagine coming on to your stories to talk about your stupid bleeping lifted nail and how you went to the chemist and got glue.
---
Also, gotta say, big fan. My partner wanted a "sloppy Apache" for his cheat day meal at the weekend, so obviously I had to explain my ick face. We really admire you representing the Sloppy Foley 🙏🏻
Bomey Babes anytime ❤❤

Reactions: 2
Ah nah A confirmation child made the bracelets! May get my communion child into business
Tbh I thought it was the child that did the wedding invites and thought "oh that makes sense now" 🙈🤣
---
And the red nose spot on.

Is this only a young girl doing the invites? Fair play to her, she didn't want to offend Burps either
No the you girl did the bracelets, an adult did the invites and website

Reactions: 2
I'd say your one sent her a proof of the invitations with her at her actual size and she got outrageous and made her do it again with a skinnier body!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bought the one for coloured hair in tesco, was I supposed to buy this one 🤦‍♀️ couldn't afford to buy my salon shampoo this month.
I just ordered because @Jellybb recommended it 😂 haven't had salon shampoo in forever but washing my hair soon so I'll report back
To keep on topic I'll probably have the entire bottle used before Sarah washes herself for trh month

• Haha
Reactions: 6
is keeeeeet secretly a feeder ? why if someone you are suppose to love is trying to loose weight would you buy them food that’s calorific
I said it months ago, 100% he’s into fat women
---
Seems you’re not the only one, burps hasn’t used it as creepy ammo for Brian and his daughter since she got belly 😂 cuddles growing mould somewhere to be wheeled out for the weddinnnnn
Cuddles is here fukd in a bucket of clothes to rot, he served his purpose, got her the sympathy she longed for and then low and behold she was plugged with Babybel so cuddles got cast aside!
IMG_9191.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
---

Cuddles is here fukd in a bucket of clothes to rot, he served his purpose, got her the sympathy she longed for and then low and behold she was plugged with Babybel so cuddles got cast aside!View attachment 2808890
You absolute legend! Well stopped shell rip it out now and be posting it loads to dispel the fact she used it as digs to Brian and a weird hold on keet for the miscarriage lewk migai Buckley shouldn’t have known about

Reactions: 5
---

Cuddles is here fukd in a bucket of clothes to rot, he served his purpose, got her the sympathy she longed for and then low and behold she was plugged with Babybel so cuddles got cast aside!View attachment 2808890
Omg well done you, she will be fumingggg 😂😂😂 For something Lewk "couldn't go without" it doesn't seem to hold much value to her now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
---

Omg is that the bleeping near Luke allegedly takes everywhere with him? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.