Sarah Burke #103 The couch potatoes with teeter couch and flabby clancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a sneel peek of the type of dress she will wear? Loads of collar bone on show.
She'd actually have to be able to find her collar bone first......they seem to have run off with the 683 cysts and the shower gel

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok I just got my hubby to read the wiki after I burned his ears off over the invites and he went down a burps rabbit hole ๐Ÿ˜‚ even heโ€™s game for going to Lanza for the wedding to chant the tweets while they say their vows, his fave was โ€œfat duck diabetes faceโ€ โ€ฆ..so who wants to join? ๐Ÿ˜‚ my fav pic of burp for the lols
Sheโ€™s one ugly bastard hod love her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm playing catch up on the last thread, they are moving so quick. We're starting a new thread nearly every week!

@nannyg I'm laughing at you sending out the bat signal ๐Ÿ˜‚

Can't believe it was Teet who picked those invitations and along with wearing that bracelet today he is need of some serious help ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 2807302
I forgot the veil to finish off the designer wedding sausage suit ๐Ÿ˜
1000001686.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
Iโ€™m actually surprised this lazy sow hasnโ€™t gone and readopted this beaudifool hairstyle รก la Lanza 1998. Sure she could get a full 6 months outa this without washing her greasy mane

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sheโ€™s one ugly bastard hod love her
Thatโ€™s what he said ๐Ÿ˜‚ said โ€œshe looks like a bean bag on legsโ€ โ€œwhatโ€™s with the granny sandlesโ€ - had to explain beddy sandles then and said โ€œeven when she was skinny she had a haunting face with the schnozeโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚ after he looked at the creepy black and white video of her โ€œplayingโ€ with belly with her serial killer eyes at the camera and I told him about the breast off the bone pic he said it was too much he couldnโ€™t take anymore๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know lots of people have kids before being married these days but is it not usual to include pictures of the kids on the invite??!! They are so tacky itโ€™s not even funny ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 4
Still catching up from the last thread but just wanted to say, Rose West is actually more attractive than Burps ๐Ÿ™ˆ

The bleeping hack of those glasses on her. She doesn't have the looks to pull off that look..... What am I saying... She doesn't have the looks to pull off any look ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd say the Belly image on the invite is correct. Sayyyrahhhh will pop Belly in the walker and have a flower girl dress made to fit over the walkers. Like grannies used to have the dolls over the toilet rolls.
Then she can get Belly to throw petals/bodadoes up the aisle for Sayyyrahhhh to follow

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thatโ€™s what he said ๐Ÿ˜‚ said โ€œshe looks like a bean bag on legsโ€ โ€œwhatโ€™s with the granny sandlesโ€ - had to explain beddy sandles then and said โ€œeven when she was skinny she had a haunting face with the schnozeโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚ after he looked at the creepy black and white video of her โ€œplayingโ€ with belly with her serial killer eyes at the camera and I told him about the breast off the bone pic he said it was too much he couldnโ€™t take anymore๐Ÿ˜‚
A bean bag on legs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.