Sarah Burke #103 The couch potatoes with teeter couch and flabby clancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just doing my lurker thing and popping in when I'm looking for some crumbs before I retreat back to my cave πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈ

girls can anyone tell me more about the time she was odd with Betty and made her apologize for something before she'd talk to her again? Would love to know more β˜• tysm πŸ™πŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just doing my lurker thing and popping in when I'm looking for some crumbs before I retreat back to my cave πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈ

girls can anyone tell me more about the time she was odd with Betty and made her apologize for something before she'd talk to her again? Would love to know more β˜• tysm πŸ™πŸ»
I second this!

Reactions: 1
The bracelets & wedding invites can you actually cope they are such a strange couple. 🀦

Reactions: 9
I have not read anything yet need to go back to the last thread first and catch up but marking myself here for later ons giggles πŸ˜‚ better take my pain first incase I end up bursting a stitch cause i know this is about to be gold πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m am DYING to see will keet let her have 5 million hens again, 1 abroad, loads in cork etc or will he got mad on the money…..Brian’s wedding the hen theme was Toy Story with Tina dressed as Mr Bodadoe Head……what will this year be? The Muppets with her as miss piggy? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my god I've just caught up so please bare with me on the below, there is a lot to talk about.

1. Those bracelets. As someone said, Travis Kelce is one of the biggest rides in the world at the moment and even he shouldn't be wearing them. Surely Teety bird shouldn't be wearing them in work they're not clean room friendly so if my good fans in Ballyphehane could show him where the bin is I would appreciate it.
Michelle and Brian can you please get another bracelet for Lewk that has his other sisters name on it.
Why in the name of christ is Lewk wearing a bracelet with Jack's initial on it considering he is a 7 year old - that is surely psychologically damaging for his little head.

2. Those invites 😱 how did the girl manage to get keet so perfect and sayrah so wrong? Surely she knew doing them that she's misrepresenting herself by sending out this false information to Sayrahs guests who also know that in fact our burps does not look like that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Did someone say Teet picked the invites? Id say after the tiktok last week she said which ones do you like teet and he said either the cheapest ones or he said other ones and she said No we are going with these ones and that was his decision made.

3. She did tina dirty with that mothers day photo and also is a hypocrite cause she does nothing only slag her poor mother for being a bad mother when they were kids.

Reactions: 11
Ehhhhhh she says that the invites "are actually us like" Ehhhhhhh no sarah, that doesn't look like you whatsoever girl. The big head maybe has a resemblance but the body is what you wish you looked like πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Did she send the wedding invite creator a photo of her when she was actually slim or what πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Any of Keets crowd at the wedding that don't actually know ar sayrah, will be thinking she ate the girl on the invite when sayrah walks up the aisle

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Finally finished the last thread (multitasking between the two, we are FLYIMG through) 🀣

@Ciara3456 you need to get @Sloppy Foley to clab with you, between the two of ye, ye would make a killing bloody brilliant

Screenshot_20240311_102328_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry but why would you emphasis the teeth?
It's an illustration not a caricature you get done on holidays where they rip the piss out of you and exaggerate your features.

She was quick to not upset Shamu though by giving her a slim body.
I'd say people will be getting a right mock out of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh jaysus she's back on the sea moss, was she dropped by the other crowd

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.