Sarah Burke #102 Keet will be partying,Burp out shopping, don’t worry Sar he won’t get any c's throbbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goes for one walk and now all of a sudden she's wearing a baseball cap πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Is she going for the sport mam look now πŸ€”
---
@Sloppy Foley pal be careful, she says she's having you for dinner πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
if you click the link on her story to join you can see she has 60 members, she started with 57 this morning 🀭
Edit to add sceenshots, she had 57 this morning at 8.15, and it's actually only 59 now, someone else must have left πŸ€­πŸ˜‚
Does anyone have screenshots from last month?? I thought I had some but must have deleted them πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 1
I don’t think I’d get away with wearing them now πŸ™ˆ

would love to see it vouched, receipts handed in and if full amount not spent, the balance put in savings for the child
Oh so would I my husband's ex uses maintenance every month to pay her car finance.she makes burps look like Princess Diana though tbh she's a bleeping vile witch,I'd love to know if she's here πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I just can't unsee her resemblance to Rose West with those glasses πŸ˜‚

View attachment 2803006
Tell me you photo shopped that🫣 The amount of TV shows and pictures in the paper, how have I never connected the comparison ? Twins even down to the πŸ‘ƒπŸ˜― Well if you ever see her putting down a patio in the 3rd new house she's buying we know where to find Teet πŸ˜…
---
A side by side of Rose West and Burps credit to @Stacey10 for her superior editing skills View attachment 2803435
I was actually questioning myself there for a while 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d like to say that renew jew looks to be finally dead but did it ever really start? It was doomed from the start. Sars first post in January was her 1000 calorie takeaway. Anyone with an ounce of sense would have seen the writing on the wall at that point. And then the girl who was gaining weight during January that Sars reposted on the renew jew page.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve just checked here’s all i have in my deleted album πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ these were on tattle that i took screenshots πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚
2 new members today though πŸ€­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and loads left cos her Facebook group was on 87 and now it has only 51 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What's the best she will come on and say she decided to cut the numbers back to have a more private intimate group or something like that!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
2 new members today though πŸ€­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and loads left cos her Facebook group was on 87 and now it has only 51 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What's the best she will come on and say she decided to cut the numbers back to have a more private intimate group or something like that!!
You keep on top of them numbers πŸ˜‚. Note to self stop deleting screenshots once i look properly at them. She will come up with some bullshit as per.

Its bigger she’s getting i just looked at that pancake tiktok absolutely no weight lost.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is anyone else’s camera roll full of pictures of Burp ?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I was showing a colleague a photo in my phone and I nearly died when they whipped behind me and saw me scrolling through multiple pics of her in sausage suit, picking her teeth, burps merch, sure there was a LB pic too πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is anyone else’s camera roll full of pictures of Burp ?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I was showing a colleague a photo in my phone and I nearly died when they whipped behind me and saw me scrolling through multiple pics of her in sausage suit, picking her teeth, burps merch, sure there was a LB pic too πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Honestly I usually hide when I’m on here but I ended up having to explain the entire Burps situation to my partner bc he saw me laughing at the sausage suit 🀣🀣🀣🀣 now he always asks me how β€œTeet and Burps” are getting on, he’s very invested πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Honestly I usually hide when I’m on here but I ended up having to explain the entire Burps situation to my partner bc he saw me laughing at the sausage suit 🀣🀣🀣🀣 now he always asks me how β€œTeet and Burps” are getting on, he’s very invested πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
There hasn't been a sighting of Teet in her stories since he came back from the stag, hope she hasn't covered him in 47 seasonings and eaten the prick 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve about 45 screenshots of Sarah’s Karen hair era 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.