Sarah Burke #101 threads on Sarah Burkes life, two kids, no house and still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Biden should have Lewk Buckley full time 100% and if that’s true that he tried to get Lewk off her social media in court he is dead right

Reactions: 20
She an absolute psychopath if that child is home from hospital and she’s pretending she is still in there. What a weirdo of a grown up she is!

Reactions: 13
She an absolute psychopath if that child is home from hospital and she’s pretending she is still in there. What a weirdo of a grown up she is!
She has done it before herself, cant remember which thread but one of the times she was in hospital for her fake hypremesis she pretended to be in hospital for a full weekend when she was out after 1 night 🙄 If any nurses who work in CUH follow her they must think she's mentally unhinged....and they would be right ✅️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Nurses are r
Who called Brian stopping lewk being shown? She could only muster showing his arm today to prove she’s spending time with him so making a point she’s with him and not allowed show his face
That was me, well before Christmas .about time too. Poor Luke deserves more then that from his mother

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is the stag "out forrrrinnnnn"
If it is I hope his passport is somewhere safe. I reckon she'll be unwell herself next week, wrecked from all the effort put into weight loss etc. A friend of mine lost a lot of weight quickly once and then fainted after taking pain for a headache, she didn't make a big deal about it she said she felt like an idiot but I had no idea that could happen.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If it is I hope his passport is somewhere safe. I reckon she'll be unwell herself next week, wrecked from all the effort put into weight loss etc. A friend of mine lost a lot of weight quickly once and then fainted after taking pain for a headache, she didn't make a big deal about it she said she felt like an idiot but I had no idea that could happen.
There's no fear of that happening to Sarah, she would actually have to lose weight first 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is she actually all bleeping there….isn’t this what all partners do without looking for accolades??? Give your fukn head a wobble you ape and stop setting women back 50 years by stoking the albinos ego…grateful to Keet for looking after his daughter,
That’s what he’s supposed to do!!!
Maybe he's taken over the roll of stepped up daddy to Isabella ? Remember Scotland. 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Going to southdoc in the middle of the night with a young baby will guarantee being sent to CUH.
They didn't get home until late evening Thursday so cant have been much wrong with the baby up until then. Less than 12 hours later she us in hospital. Id say high temp and burps ran with it. She was clearly not lethargic, was in good form as we have been informed so child was obviously not as sick as burps made out.
if she had a stupid high temp, it’s possible night southdoc sent her straight to paeds unit, not a&e. Surely the hospital wouldn’t put her on a drip in fear of burps though. There must be some need for it. I’m 100% not defending burps, but I am the hospital staff, cos I don’t think they’d stick needles in a baby unnecessarily.

Reactions: 15
Where can this be reported? HSE? Why did the hospital allow this uneducated selfish woman in with a baby to visit Keeth?
I’ve worked in cuh a long time and never ever saw a small baby in visiting! It’s not that it’s not allowed it’s just that no body would be dumb enough to do it! No wonder the baby got sick! 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 34
if she had a stupid high temp, it’s possible night southdoc sent her straight to paeds unit, not a&e. Surely the hospital wouldn’t put her on a drip in fear of burps though. There must be some need for it. I’m 100% not defending burps, but I am the hospital staff, cos I don’t think they’d stick needles in a baby unnecessarily.
My fear would be that Burps told them that she wasn't drinking, no wet nappies etc. They would put her on a drip then, not because they are negligent but because they wouldn't take a chance with a small baby

• Sad
She was in no hurry anywhere today. I was walking around the centre with my friend and saw her stopped chatting to different people.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She was in no hurry anywhere today. I was walking around the centre with my friend and saw her stopped chatting to different people.
Were they all rooting for her? 😂
If you know, you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My god, imagine that person who commented here a while back that Belly is not in hospital anymore is right and Sarah is actually pretending that Belly is still in there, and all the while she's prancing around a shopping centre 😳

• Wow
My fear would be that Burps told them that she wasn't drinking, no wet nappies etc. They would put her on a drip then, not because they are negligent but because they wouldn't take a chance with a small baby
can they not do a test first to see if actually dehydrated? jesus Help the poor child if she’s being pricked by needles unnecessarily cos of munchnohouse by burpsy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
can they not do a test first to see if actually dehydrated? jesus Help the poor child if she’s being pricked by needles unnecessarily cos of munchnohouse by burpsy
I spent a lot of one of my kids first years in crumlin and they never did as they usually do a urine test for dehydration. Maybe I'm wrong though, but my child was genuinely not feeding and they always put him on a drip without a test, but then again I'm not a psychopath and my child was genuinely dehydrated 🤷‍♀️

Edit to add if they did put her on a drip on Burps word it's 100% not the hospital staffs fault, as who wouldn't believe a mother who says their child isn't feeding. I'd never run down Healthcare staff, they are angels on earth, but Burps on the other hand is a disturbed woman who absolutely has munchausen by proxy.

• Heart
Did the beast say the baby had infection or are Tattler's surmising ? I've just heard Isabella was in for supposed breathing difficulties. I passed the ward and didn't see her. That doesn't mean she's not here.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Yes they press on the baby's skin with their thumb it leaves a red mark healthy hydrated babies it will be gone in 3secs any longer and they are dehydrated. Mine was in Jan and that's how they checked her.

If she's still in and the fat bastard is prancing rounds cafes and shops to potentially bring germs and sickness back into the baby shes some bleep
But equally if pp is correct and the baby is out and she's out and about it's also bleeping disgusting.
How does she continually get it so wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.