Sarah Burke #101 threads on Sarah Burkes life, two kids, no house and still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe this gobshite has the baby in hospital again 😫 But then again she did haul Belly up to the hospital the other day to visit Keet,sure a great place for a little baby is a hospital full of sick people 🤢 Is it any wonder the baby has an infection, not 5 months old and she dragging her into the hospital to visit Keet cos he couldn't survive on his own for 2 nights. Sarah was probably afraid he might talk to a nurse or something 🤦‍♀️ Delided with herself that she got admitted on a Friday so she will be kept in all weekend now. Que Keet dropping in takeaways for her and the scales not moving (moving up) this week but it won't matter to her because she's under no pressure and is accountable to herself only 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She's one sick witch I genuinely feel for those kids. I wouldn't put it past her to make instabella sick for her to get attention. She'd had 2 lumbar punctures and now this burp is unfit to be a mother

Reactions: 22
Isn't she great!!! The child sick in hospital but she'll still be posting ads. She's committed to three things in her life, Eating, Keith and Instagram ads.
Those poor children.
When my baby was in hospital, the last thing I thought about was social media, I spent every second worrying about my child, even when they slept.
She won't be happy until there is something very seriously wrong with that baby..

Reactions: 28
Isn't she great!!! The child sick in hospital but she'll still be posting ads. She's committed to three things in her life, Eating, Keith and Instagram ads.
Those poor children.
When my baby was in hospital, the last thing I thought about was social media, I spent every second worrying about my child, even when they slept.
She won't be happy until there is something very seriously wrong with that baby..
From what I've read on the older threads she was the very same with Luke when he was small, always in the doctors with him. I wonder is it her way of holding on to her man or what, making out like there's something wrong with the kids all the time. And why do all the doctors and nurses (allegedly) fawn over Belly, she's so good, she's so happy, she's so quiet, she's so beautiful 🙄 Anytime I've went to the doctor or hospital with my kids the Healthcare workers are more interested in helping the child than commenting on their looks and personality. She's so full of tit, she would have people believe that her and Belly are celebrities in the hospital with the doctors and nurses in awe of the child 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 36
She really is a special kind of bleep. When Luke had his accidental fall in Brian’s she was like a bull over it, spitting fire and flying in world class plastic surgeons but it was an accident and not anyone’s fault HOWEVER Isabella being sick is 💯 Sarah’s fault, no accident but just a stupid thick bleep of a mother, willingly bringing a small baby into a hospital full of germs and viruses in order to get a pic for the gram of father and daughter having their visit 😡 it was her stupid actions caused this so I hope the anger she had for Brian is redirected to herself. Pig ignorant bleep. I was actually recently in hospital myself and I warned my partner not to visit with my child, I was there for 5 days and yes I missed them but I wasn’t going to put them at risk of picking something up, but then again I’m not a selfish stupid bleep. Will she learn from this? No, she’s too bull headed to admit this is all her fault

• Heart
Reactions: 52
From what I've read on the older threads she was the very same with Luke when he was small, always in the doctors with him. I wonder is it her way of holding on to her man or what, making out like there's something wrong with the kids all the time. And why do all the doctors and nurses (allegedly) fawn over Belly, she's so good, she's so happy, she's so quiet, she's so beautiful 🙄 Anytime I've went to the doctor or hospital with my kids the Healthcare workers are more interested in helping the child than commenting on their looks and personality. She's so full of tit, she would have people believe that her and Belly are celebrities in the hospital with the doctors and nurses in awe of the child 🤦‍♀️
It's pure bullshit they're too rushed and too busy to be doing that, what she hears is just the voices in her head telling her that. She doesn't give a duck about her kids or Keet but needs to hang onto him for shame sake. She's letting Biden live rent free in her head and he doesn't give a duck about her. She subjects the children to every illness going, subjected her cancer ridden grandmother to a child, lewk bug that could've finished her off, honest to God she needs a good thumping by Tina to sort her tit out

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I had to stop following what was happening with her during Belly's last hospital stay, I've a baby a few weeks older and I was so horrified at how delighted she seemed about the whole thing. This latest episode is actually so sick. What is wrong with that woman? She's got this gorgeous girl who seems to just be a social media baby to her, who she's rushing into weaning without even giving it a Google, dressing like a doll with no regard for the temperature and then whingeing no end about how hard it is having kids despite having a circus of people helping the useless lump and apparently a 'perfect' baby? I hope due notice is taken in CUH of her and how she behaves around this because she is sick in the head.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sure anyone who watches them knows too that they dont see a vegetable from one end of the week to the other the state of her diet. Poor belly has no nutrition and id say the hygiene is non existant its no wonder she is sick and they all up to see step daddy fantastic during the week

Reactions: 11
I had to stop following what was happening with her during Belly's last hospital stay, I've a baby a few weeks older and I was so horrified at how delighted she seemed about the whole thing. This latest episode is actually so sick. What is wrong with that woman? She's got this gorgeous girl who seems to just be a social media baby to her, who she's rushing into weaning without even giving it a Google, dressing like a doll with no regard for the temperature and then whingeing no end about how hard it is having kids despite having a circus of people helping the useless lump and apparently a 'perfect' baby? I hope due notice is taken in CUH of her and how she behaves around this because she is sick in the head.
I hope they report her to tusla for suspected munchausen. Mad how lewk hasn’t needed a bleeping dr or hospistay since belly came along? So weird no there’s a child that can’t speak to give accurate words on their feelings/symptoms but he’s so sick with tonsils every other week pre belly 🤔

Reactions: 25
That's U.N.B.E.L.I.E.V.A.B.L.E. B.A.B.Y🙄 for any of you that didn't hear, that's what she gets for her stupidity bring the child up to the hospital to see Teet fecker was only in there two days. Child goes longer without seeing him when he's in Jelly's all week for work. I definitely think the last time she was in court with Biden there was a request to keep lewk of social media. She's no content it's driving her mad no son, no job, no house , no bf ( two days per week) very little clabs and everyone is outing her with real pictures 🫣 you really would NEARLY feel sorry for her, if she wasn't blowing so much smoke up her own arse going on like everyone is jealous of her 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe if she stayed at home and stop the gallivanting be a proper mom to the poor child. Like someone said before Burke is at her happiest been in hospital..thers always some drama between them all.. hope Isabella feels better soon 💖

The hospitals all have their frequent fliers. The people who come in for every single ache and pain and expect to be admitted because they love being in hospital. These people are well discussed by nurses and doctors. Everyone hates them. Burps knows they are extra vigilant with children so a better chance of getting a bed. She's a pathetic bleep. I said it in the last thread, the reason she is never worried about anyone in hospital is because nothing is ever actually wrong with them. They must have got a right land when the father was diagnosed with cancer. The first burke who was actually, genuinely sick after years of taking up hospital beds for no good reason

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Surely this will be flagged in CUH? Her endless admissions when pregnant and now Belly in for a second time in a matter of months. We can see there’s a WANT in her from a distance. Surely someone in the CUH will pick this up. Those poor poor kids. It’s not even funny anymore. She’s unhinged and needs serious help.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Those poor children.
Wonder which Dr is in for a treat of Dylan Oaks cufflinks this time. Bingo to the poster that said Teet was off on a stag.

Reactions: 8
Ye wouldn't get that in dublin my baby was so sick and they send me home with viral no antibiotics ended up having to go to Dr couple weeks later as he got sick again same thing and doc gave antibiotics. Had to go hospital(Dr sent us) fews weeks after again with spiking temp, shaking and vomiting and gave an antibiotic this time. Over a week later and they were meant to call me back with the results of the type of infection. They don't seem worried at all and I would of thought the child needed to be monitored with the temp not staying down but I was sent straight home

• Wow
  • Sad
Ye wouldn't get that in dublin my baby was so sick and they send me home with viral no antibiotics ended up having to go to Dr couple weeks later as he got sick again same thing and doc gave antibiotics. Had to go hospital(Dr sent us) fews weeks after again with spiking temp, shaking and vomiting and gave an antibiotic this time. Over a week later and they were meant to call me back with the results of the type of infection. They don't seem worried at all and I would of thought the child needed to be monitored with the temp not staying down but I was sent straight home
My child was sent home multiple times over the course of two weeks from cuh with a "stomach bug", only kept them in when their kidneys started to fail and they realised it was something else. My guess is Sarah tells some porky pies and confuses the tit out of them.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.