Sarah Burke #101 threads on Sarah Burkes life, two kids, no house and still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1.5 k in the bookies stop it...... They will never get a mortgage
They never had any intention of getting a mortgage it's a council house they are waiting on.
If you read a story about a girl who's first wedding got called off a few weeks before the date then met another fella went threw ivf but sadly had a miscarriage got pregnant lost her house while preggers and baby daddy won't help contribute because he gambles his wages and moves back home to his ma leaves her living at her mother's with a small boy and a baby and calls in between work and has the occasional sleep over you would genuinely feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 29
I caught up with her stories, I haven’t seen them in while, my baby has been sent into cuh by south doc due breathing difficulties. No sign of this one on the ward πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I caught up with her stories, I haven’t seen them in while, my baby has been sent into cuh by south doc due breathing difficulties. No sign of this one on the ward πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She always gets caught rapid with her lies. Cork is too small. I hope your baby is ok ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They never had any intention of getting a mortgage it's a council house they are waiting on.
If you read a story about a girl who's first wedding got called off a few weeks before the date then met another fella went threw ivf but sadly had a miscarriage got pregnant lost her house while preggers and baby daddy won't help contribute because he gambles his wages and moves back home to his ma leaves her living at her mother's with a small boy and a baby and calls in between work and has the occasional sleep over you would genuinely feel sorry for her.
I would have to say no

Reactions: 4
He gave us a a massive fright but he’s good thank god, might give a trip into Penneys in the morning though πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I hope they told you you have a β€œ good ” baby and you at least got Dylan Oaks for the staff for what they β€œdone ” πŸ₯΄πŸ€£
Glad he’s ok ❀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hope your little one is ok ❀ and thanks for catching Burps out πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He gave us a a massive fright but he’s good thank god, might give a trip into Penneys in the morning though πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
So glad he is ok an awful fright ye mustve got. Dont forget to ask for the consultants number just incase πŸŽ€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She’ll be on now FUMING at you outing her as you’re in there actually admitted with your little one! πŸ˜‚ queue a statement about her privacy being breached by other patients on her whereabouts πŸ˜‚ hope your smally gets better soon ❀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’ll be on now FUMING at you outing her as you’re in there actually admitted with your little one! πŸ˜‚ queue a statement about her privacy being breached by other patients on her whereabouts πŸ˜‚ hope your smally gets better soon ❀
She will be sitting at home now rocking back and forth trying to think of a way to get out of saying they would be in hospital for a few days when she is in fact sitting on her hole at home πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Like why does she even bother with the lies, surely she should realise that someone who follows her could easily be in CUH and know that she's lying about being in there. She's a total dimwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ladies: what was the story with the Luke got to his face when at his father's place? Like, what was Sarah's reaction? Did she actually consult with a plastic surgeon? I'm guessing the injury was small?!
Ffs I mean "the cut Luke got to his face"

Thanks in advance for fleshing this tale out for me πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Reactions: 2
She was in Penneys Wilton on her own yesterday, Larry Liam Lewis Leroy the unwanted child was dropped fairly rapid after their Instagram Brunch Date. He probably had indigestion from being made eat so quickly so she could get rid of him again, and she could wander around Wilton in her best tracksuit 🀒 pretending she was forced to take a break from Bellys bedside (in Tinas, not CUH!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She was in Penneys Wilton on her own yesterday, Larry Liam Lewis Leroy the unwanted child was dropped fairly rapid after their Instagram Brunch Date. He probably had indigestion from being made eat so quickly so she could get rid of him again, and she could wander around Wilton in her best tracksuit 🀒 pretending she was forced to take a break from Bellys bedside (in Tinas, not CUH!!!)
Oh once she got her clip for the gram I'd say Lukey boy was dropped back home fairly fast. Instagram kids is all she wants

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She's bleeping pathetic. She's deliberatelyb staying off the gram so she can reappear tomorrow night saying a vague "we are home" - knowing people will think that meant the baby was 3 days in hospital, not "we are home...since Saturday cos I'm a psychotic witch who exaggerates symptoms for medical attention"

Reactions: 25
I'd love to know does she block keet from her stories when she's blatantly lying about his daughter so that he doesnt know, or is he OK with her pretending that his daughter is very ill in hospital when really she's not in there at all πŸ€”

Reactions: 16
She was so confident writing that they would be in for a few days , you never know in hospitals, you wait for the ward rounds in the morning , belly was fine and they were discharged , they took precautions cos of the way this one goes on but id say once they had medical facts she was out the door...she is a dangerous individual but those around her are too not stepping in ...

Reactions: 20
Ladies: what was the story with the Luke got to his face when at his father's place? Like, what was Sarah's reaction? Did she actually consult with a plastic surgeon? I'm guessing the injury was small?!
The child fell got a minor gash next to his eyebrow which resulted in a trip to the Mercy. It was so bad plastics had to look at it according to Burps πŸ™„ she kept him off social media the whole time she was talking about it. I could be corrected when I say I don't think he even had stitches, it was the butterfly tape he had on when he was shown. Nothing any other child who fell would do to themselves.She stopped the child going with Biden because it was in the girlfriends and she just didn't trust anyone with her child. Basically she was throwing one of her tantrums more so over Biden moving on than the child.

Reactions: 13
Now we know she actively posts on her private page (someone had seen keet sharing private stories she made on his page) goes to show all her vicious, deranged, psychoshit over sharing and digs at Brian are 100% for public consumption like she feeds off it. She clearly knows to only share certain things on a private account which makes this all 10 times worse that she wants this negative attention from thousands of strangers and has no problem breaching her kids or family members privacies for a pathetic message from bridie down the road after too many vinos β€œye luk gr8 saraaahhh we r rootin 4 u” πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She was so confident writing that they would be in for a few days , you never know in hospitals, you wait for the ward rounds in the morning , belly was fine and they were discharged , they took precautions cos of the way this one goes on but id say once they had medical facts she was out the door...she is a dangerous individual but those around her are too not stepping in ...
imagine coming on yesterday though pretending keet was the big hero in hospital with the baby and she was supermam bringing Luke out for lunch so he wouldn't feel left out with Belly being in hospital. And all the time Belly wasn't even in there, she was most likely discharged that morning. It's actually sickening that a mother would go on like that for attention and sympathy from her followers. And even more sickening if Keet sees what she's at and let's her away with it!

Reactions: 12
So she has another private page? I'm surprised seeing as she shares so much of her life and family on a public page. Maybe she'll use it to do a Wagatha Christie like Coleen Rooney did

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.