Sarah Burke #101 threads on Sarah Burkes life, two kids, no house and still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not defending the ape but dunnes in Blackpool does take ages I'd be like supermarket sweep but it's so busy down there you would be queing ages, but in saying that I have my food shop done down there also this morning and I have also been to the gym and had a shower, and send some work emails and had to do an earlier collection of preschool all in the same time she did a shop and opened a f**king box. So she just can't time manage , she can't organiiiiisssseee anything at all. Maybe if she moved a bit faster she might loose at bit of weight. Also who the F knows what they are having for dinner two days before hand.

Reactions: 9
She unpacked her koro delivery. That would've taken her all of 5 mins.
I laughed at that, I did didn't I, I did 🤦‍♀️
Imagine that being a major talking point of the things you do in a day, I unpacked my peanut butter delivery 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Baby just out of the hospital with an infection and she brought her out to dunnes. Good Jesus the brains are lacking with this one.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Jeez her answer to doing something nice with Luke is bringing him to the toy shop to buy a lego so he can go home and build it. How about bring him to the cinema or out for lunch or to the park and actually spend one on one time with the child. Or bring him to the swimming pool, get into the water with him and go back to your natural habitat Free Willy 🐋

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The video of Luke’s reaction to his sister coming home from hospital does not give the impression of mannerly boy that’s a “credit to her” that she thinks it does.
It comes across as emotional manipulation of a young boy who is forced to perform for the camera. The same young boy who was forced to mourn a miscarriage and is clearly upset by his sister in hospital all week. What kind of person puts that on social media ! I really feel for all these innocent children being used for their parents’ shite content.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Hubby wears leisure pants and tee shirt ot sweat shirt around the house after shower etc and then takes the off going to bed. I hate them. Keep telling them he's like a patient in an old folks home.
Mine used to sleep in the nip until an incident in a hotel, went out the wrong door😂😂, now wears jocks!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The video of Luke’s reaction to his sister coming home from hospital does not give the impression of mannerly boy that’s a “credit to her” that she thinks it does.
It comes across as emotional manipulation of a young boy who is forced to perform for the camera. The same young boy who was forced to mourn a miscarriage and is clearly upset by his sister in hospital all week. What kind of person puts that on social media ! I really feel for all these innocent children being used for their parents’ shite content.
And telling him Belly would be home on Tuesday and then he was so upset when she wasn't 😡 And Burps knew full well she was going to do everything she could to get kept in as long as possible so why even tell Luke they would be home on Tuesday 😡😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Kind of think the same about having his hands full , temper as well . But why stick around then ?. I get the baby etc. But others aren't married or living with partners and they manage to co parent. Why would you do that to yourself and your child.
The way she successfully coparents with brian but then again he went for ivf and lay down with her to have belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.