Sarah Burke #101 threads on Sarah Burkes life, two kids, no house and still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did the beast say the baby had infection or are Tattler's surmising ? I've just heard Isabella was in for supposed breathing difficulties. I passed the ward and didn't see her. That doesn't mean she's not here.
She said on her statement that she has an infection but didn't say what kind of infection or where it was or anything

Reactions: 8
Just catching up my god her baby is less than 6 months old in hospital on a drip and she's swanning around penny's like what the duck she's so bleeping sick and twisted

Reactions: 20
She's just scum. Plays on all the attention it's actually disgusting. Using her sick baby for content. She wasn't long leaving her during the week to go on her hotel stay 🤬

Reactions: 22
Wen my son was about 2 he was admitted with a bad virus and needed to be on a drip for dehydration etc etc, and I'm telling u now I had to be forced by my partner to leave him for an hour to just go home and shower and get changed because I was there for about 3 days straight without leaving his side. Like it's just your instinct as a mother to not want to leave there side wen they are sick, never mind heading off for brunch and a nose around penneys. She's the most self centered, unnatural mother I've ever witnessed. Surely lewk wouldn't have been bothered by not going for brunch, seen as she never bothers with him any other day! Poor child 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Wen my son was about 2 he was admitted with a bad virus and needed to be on a drip for dehydration etc etc, and I'm telling u now I had to be forced by my partner to leave him for an hour to just go home and shower and get changed because I was there for about 3 days straight without leaving his side. Like it's just your instinct as a mother to not want to leave there side wen they are sick, never mind heading off for brunch and a nose around penneys. She's the most self centered, unnatural mother I've ever witnessed. Surely lewk wouldn't have been bothered by not going for brunch, seen as she never bothers with him any other day! Poor child 😔
I'd say the person who said here earlier that Belly isn't in hospital anymore could well be right, no more hospital pics or statements. I swear if Belly is home from hospital and she let's her followers believe that she's still in hospital for attention then she's even sicker than I thought she was, and that is saying something!!

Reactions: 23
I'd say the person who said here earlier that Belly isn't in hospital anymore could well be right, no more hospital pics or statements. I swear if Belly is home from hospital and she let's her followers believe that she's still in hospital for attention then she's even sicker than I thought she was, and that is saying something!!
Well I only said it because she does it about herself, so I don't see why she wouldn't do it about Belly!!! She was posting drip pics window views and talking about weekend stays in hospital then she would go silent for a day and come on then saying she just got out of hospital when she was found out to have got out the day before, but she acted like she was in longer, so I was just thinking she would do it to Belly!!!

Reactions: 11
I wouldn't put anything passed her. Anything for attention. She'll come on in a few days now to thank the "thousands of people who messaged her" about Belly and to moan about how egggggshausted she is 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
If she was back in the hospital with Belly today,(at some stage) she would have posted pics of belly back with supermom while the boys mind the boys!! We can all read her like a book,

Reactions: 15
the way she bigs is keith makes me want to vomit. is this how low the bar is for her? she feels lucky she can leave her child with her dad?
i don’t know anyone im real life who behaves this way. all married to competent normal men who behave the way dads should

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If she was back in the hospital with Belly today,(at some stage) she would have posted pics of belly back with supermom while the boys mind the boys!! We can all read her like a book,
1000000,% she cud resist a hospital bed pic

Reactions: 9
can they not do a test first to see if actually dehydrated? jesus Help the poor child if she’s being pricked by needles unnecessarily cos of munchnohouse by burpsy
Munchnohouse by burpsy 😆 omg brilliant!

I effing knew she wouldn't resist crossing the road over to Penney's. FFS was she not in the one in Liffey Valley the other day?! Just all part of the hospiday in the Wilton Hilton (CUH) for Burps 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So grateful to be ‘able to ‘ leave keet with her?? He’s her fuckin da ( or is he!!) ffs 🤦‍♀️ like your not leaving keet with her? He’s in with his daughter!! She has such a sad life. I’ve 2 kids - older than both lewk and belly and I could count on a few fingers the amount of times they’ve been in hospital. Thankfully. there’s no way her kids need to be in hospital as much as they are. It’s all her doing.
such a sad pathetic life she has, literally nothing going for her - no job, house, husband etc . She craves attention and hospital stays seem to be the way she gets it.
Plus she must be the one ‘saving ‘ for the wedding ‘out forrrrin’ keet doesn’t give a duck. He spends most of his salary in a day in the bookies( like over 1.5k) And that’s a fact. She’s a fool and should be askin him to hand up so she can save it. But she’s so desperate she puts up with it

• Wow
Reactions: 22
The radio silence has me convinced Belly is home, probably even since yesterday, but this warped motherfucker is staying off Instagram to fool people into thinking she's still in hospital......you could read her like a book. She's obviously run out of hospital photos to post.....cue Burps frantically searching for old hospital photos to post

Reactions: 27
the way she bigs is keith makes me want to vomit. is this how low the bar is for her? she feels lucky she can leave her child with her dad?
i don’t know anyone im real life who behaves this way. all married to competent normal men who behave the way dads should
there’s a few useless twats I know, that “babysit” while their wife goes out.

babysit = spend time with their own kids
wife goes out = goes to do the weekly shop in peace

🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
So grateful to be ‘able to ‘ leave keet with her?? He’s her fuckin da ( or is he!!) ffs 🤦‍♀️ like your not leaving keet with her? He’s in with his daughter!! She has such a sad life. I’ve 2 kids - older than both lewk and belly and I could count on a few fingers the amount of times they’ve been in hospital. Thankfully. there’s no way her kids need to be in hospital as much as they are. It’s all her doing.
such a sad pathetic life she has, literally nothing going for her - no job, house, husband etc . She craves attention and hospital stays seem to be the way she gets it.
Plus she must be the one ‘saving ‘ for the wedding ‘out forrrrin’ keet doesn’t give a duck. He spends most of his salary in a day in the bookies( like over 1.5k) And that’s a fact. She’s a fool and should be askin him to hand up so she can save it. But she’s so desperate she puts up with it
1.5 k in the bookies stop it...... They will never get a mortgage

Reactions: 7
Ladies: what was the story with the Luke got to his face when at his father's place? Like, what was Sarah's reaction? Did she actually consult with a plastic surgeon? I'm guessing the injury was small?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.