Sarah Burke #101 threads on Sarah Burkes life, two kids, no house and still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are the hospital holidays after she's gone for a night away? As in, someone was looking after Isa and when she comes back, straight to doc / hospital?
Yeah she was in the pillo hotel Wednesday night and then cuh thursday night

Reactions: 1
There she is out for food already the hound she wouldn’t be caught in a hospital hungry would she like 🙄

Reactions: 7
Babybel must’ve been discharged earlier than she anticipated….she’ll be snappin’

Reactions: 12
Where can this be reported? HSE? Why did the hospital allow this uneducated selfish woman in with a baby to visit Keeth?

Reactions: 15
Who called Brian stopping lewk being shown? She could only muster showing his arm today to prove she’s spending time with him so making a point she’s with him and not allowed show his face

• Wow
Reactions: 12
the baby couldn’t have been that sick, no rush to leave the hotel. happy to stop at the shops for free jewelry.
generally they take no chances with small babies and your more likely to be admitted. but she is the type to kick off and demand to be admitted

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Is she actually all bleeping there….isn’t this what all partners do without looking for accolades??? Give your fukn head a wobble you ape and stop setting women back 50 years by stoking the albinos ego…grateful to Keet for looking after his daughter,
That’s what he’s supposed to do!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She actually said she doesn’t want Lewk to feel left out? Left out because his baby sister sick is in hospital? She’s twisted Poor Lewk because baby sis is getting all the attention? That’s all it is, she craves the attention

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is she actually all bleeping there….isn’t this what all partners do without looking for accolades??? Give your fukn head a wobble you ape and stop setting women back 50 years by stoking the albinos ego…grateful to Keet for looking after his daughter,
That’s what he’s supposed to do!!!
Yes what a bleeping amazing man he is, father Keet. Luke is clearly feeling cast aside as she has to promise him all this 'just us two' time. If he was included all the time then she wouldn't need to take him out just as the baby was admitted

Reactions: 16
Why does she always have to say she is grateful for Keith when he does anything? It must be so exhausting going out with someone like that where you have to stroke their ego all the time just to make them stay with you 🙄🙄

Reactions: 35
duck clean off sarah you never spend time one on one with him when his sister is at home so why now when shes in hospital 🤔
Plus any decent Da would be at their childs bedside hes no saint 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It all just doesn't add up. A photo of a smiley reunited family wed evening, then taken down. A so called awful night with belly yet they went to southdoc during the night and straight into hospital?? I hope I don't sound bad here but that child in no way looks sick, she smiling to the phone with a happy little head on her. What kind of infection would there be for a smiley, happy child to be hospitalised. Whenever mine have been sick(thankfully never have needed hospital touch wood) there has been no smiles till they are improving. They've always been thrown down and off form. God forgive me but this big fat fukin psycho needs hospitalisation herself, the type where you are locked in a padded room 😡She is beyond sick in the head and I would say an absolute nightmare to deal with in doctors surgerys and hospitals. God she is unbelievable😤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She can’t be that worried about the baby to say she is off creating content in lab82, Luke wouldn’t get a look in on a normal Saturday so why is today different? She’s on a martyr high now thinking everyone thinks she’s a great mother. She makes me ill she is such an abuser

Reactions: 27
I see Dee Dee Blanchard is at it again 🙄 her poor children having her document every waking moment of their lives on her bleeping instagram page. I do not understand this business of not wanting Luke to feel left out? Left out of what? Very strange

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.