Sarah Burke #101 threads on Sarah Burkes life, two kids, no house and still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hubby was same until my mother bought him fluffy jammies 3 xmasโ€™s ago, now the fucker insists on them and I swear under 30 he puts the pjs on and heโ€™s a cranky old fart ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ a mysterious disappearing accident may happen them soon, similar to burps multiple engagement rings๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚
Hubby wears leisure pants and tee shirt ot sweat shirt around the house after shower etc and then takes the off going to bed. I hate them. Keep telling them he's like a patient in an old folks home.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Havenโ€™t been online in a week and when I come back the first thing I see is a tiktoc basically showing how much of a bleep she obviously is to teeth and how much he despises her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm sorry now but why did Keith agree to even partake in that video. He'd wanna grow a pair. The whole situation is such an embarrassment....set for failure. And its the kids that will suffer.....again

Reactions: 19
he comes across as under developed. like he didnโ€™t keep up much as a kid and itโ€™s followed him to adulthood.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
he comes across as under developed. like he didnโ€™t keep up much as a kid and itโ€™s followed him to adulthood.
He's definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer that's for sure. He permanently has a look of someone who has no clue why they are there or what they are doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have often thought that he may have some sort of learning disability or something. Burps is just a thick c**t but I think he might actually have medical / mental reasons for the way he acts sometimes.

Obviously just speculation

Reactions: 6
Every time Keith said something she was just like no, you are wrong. She canโ€™t take criticism at all. But is well able to give it to Keith.
They absolutely hate each other.

Reactions: 19
Imagine 2 hospital stay making your feb highlights she seriously needs studied oul dee dee

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well met Iโ€™d say. Very few would put up with either of them so they ll stay together and seep poison at one another โ€œ for the sake of the kids โ€ like many did years ago. So toxic.

Reactions: 11
The hardest thing I ever had to watch . They don't look like they even like each other. Not an ounce of chemistry ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™‰
---

Think she means she will find out the reason then. Not that there's a reason now ๐Ÿ˜…
Her face everytime he says something that annoys him about her, she can't hide the disgust on her face ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'd say she fleeced him when she was finished recording it. Him saying that she acts like she's so clean and meticulous but he has to clean everything after her and her bedroom is a pig sty ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I can't believe she even posted it, it literally confirms everything that's said here.....that she's filthy!!! Big ecoli head on her ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My other half doesn't usually wear pyjamas in bed but he would bring them if we were going to stay in someone's house in a room where there was no ensuite because he wouldn't want to be seen walking around the hall/landing in his boxers if he was going to or from the bathroom. Or going to hospital, it was I who had to buy them for him once when he had to go to hospital unexpectedly about 15 years ago but luckily he's never been since

Reactions: 2
Lads what is the obsession with the word meticulous ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I have genuinely never used this word in my daily vocab ๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™d say she used it wrong and knows it but because sheโ€™s a stubborn witch and doesnโ€™t want to be corrected sheโ€™ll just keep using it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Like what does she actually do all day everyday?? She doesnโ€™t do any cleaning as Keet confirmed that last night, doesnโ€™t mind her own kids, doesnโ€™t bother with renew jew as we have seen for ourselves, doesnโ€™t have a job, doesnโ€™t partake in any education, doesnt wash herself, doesn't even go for a bloody walk!! What does she actually spent the entire day doing? With having so much free time, there is literally no excuse why she couldnโ€™t be in great shape.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.