Sarah Burke #101 threads on Sarah Burkes life, two kids, no house and still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, Keets first one is "you give out about everything I do, like everything" 😳😳😳 And her face when she says "there must be very little that annoys you about me" and he goes "there's not" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
He was too afraid to give her the real list of things, as he said himself at the start "bullshit you wont get annoyed".

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She sounds like she's notorious for gaslighting going by that tiktok. Does teet need saving?? πŸ†˜οΈπŸ†˜οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone had commented on the tiktok asking about keets tattoo but she's deleted the comment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Lads what is the obsession with the word meticulous πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I have genuinely never used this word in my daily vocab πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Wow, Keets first one is "you give out about everything I do, like everything" 😳😳😳 And her face when she says "there must be very little that annoys you about me" and he goes "there's not" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Pussy whipped idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can't believe these people are about to be newly weds.

Keith comes across as ok (we all know he is not) he is almost nervous saying what he is saying, her eyes though she is like a bull about to take charge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It's like she gets a kick out of being thick...Meticulous instead of immaculate, buy a dictionary you fool! He can't stand her there's no love between them at all. Two desperate saddos settling

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's like she gets a kick out of being thick...Meticulous instead of immaculate, buy a dictionary you fool! He can't stand her there's no love between them at all. Two desperate saddos settling
All that tiktok has shown is how much they aren't going to last. From him saying that she gives out to him for everything he does, then saying that she will never say sorry, and then saying that she goes on like she's so clean and meticulous but he has to go along and clean up after her and she keeps the bedroom like a pig sty πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ And she says the way he brushes his teeth, and goes out for a pint and comes home at 3am and she has to clean up after him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Sorry now but they clearly can't stand each other! She must have blackmailed him into doing that because I couldn't PAY my husband to do something like that.

Keets friends if you're seeing this, it would be a great idea to chrome cast that video to the TV in the canteen the next time he walks into it....just a suggestion πŸ˜ƒ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
God the embarrassment πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I just can't.

Factories kill for this kind of tit, like they wouldn't have enough ammunition already πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ obviously been told do that tiktok and you can go on the stag - but she's still going to put up videos of one or both the children being sick when he's away,etc

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God the embarrassment πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I just can't.

Factories kill for this kind of tit, like they wouldn't have enough ammunition already πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ obviously been told do that tiktok and you can go on the stag - but she's still going to put up videos of one or both the children being sick when he's away,etc
Isn't it mortifying for Keet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ why would he even agree to do something like that πŸ€” he probably was blackmailed over the stag! She's there posting that on tiktok thinking it makes them look hilarious when it just looks like they are 2 saddos staying together even though they can't stand each other. It's the most embarrassing video I've seen her post of the 2 of them. And her face everytime he says something about her is priceless, trying to laugh it off but her face says it all 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry but this videos of Luke come across as him being bleeping WARPED. No seven year old gives a flying duck, maybe he missed his mam that much but a hug but it’s like they came back from bleeping war ffs πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ another video moreso aimed at his first sibling Abigail. Imaging being that spiteful to an innocent baby like πŸ™„ big fat bleep hiding behind the door too, we see you burps πŸ˜‰ hard not too…..
---
And the troll couldn’t even but belly down to hug the poor child back, bleeping monster

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Poor Tina in the background looking for a kit kat to go with her tea, she's probably taken care of luke when lady Muck was up wallowing in CUH and she can't even go into her kitchen in peace πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Sorry but this videos of Luke come across as him being bleeping WARPED. No seven year old gives a flying duck, maybe he missed his mam that much but a hug but it’s like they came back from bleeping war ffs πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ another video moreso aimed at his first sibling Abigail. Imaging being that spiteful to an innocent baby like πŸ™„ big fat bleep hiding behind the door too, we see you burps πŸ˜‰ hard not too…..
---
And the troll couldn’t even but belly down to hug the poor child back, bleeping monster
They are pure gobshites, imagine planning that "I'll hide behind the door and you get Luke to empty the washing machine and then you video him" Sad acts the whole lot of them, the child has no privacy at all. Every reaction he has is footage for Instagram 🀒

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.