Sarah Burke #101 threads on Sarah Burkes life, two kids, no house and still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but this videos of Luke come across as him being bleeping WARPED. No seven year old gives a flying duck, maybe he missed his mam that much but a hug but itโ€™s like they came back from bleeping war ffs ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ another video moreso aimed at his first sibling Abigail. Imaging being that spiteful to an innocent baby like ๐Ÿ™„ big fat bleep hiding behind the door too, we see you burps ๐Ÿ˜‰ hard not tooโ€ฆ..
---
And the troll couldnโ€™t even but belly down to hug the poor child back, bleeping monster
Meticulous monster :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn't it mortifying for Keet ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ why would he even agree to do something like that ๐Ÿค” he probably was blackmailed over the stag! She's there posting that on tiktok thinking it makes them look hilarious when it just looks like they are 2 saddos staying together even though they can't stand each other. It's the most embarrassing video I've seen her post of the 2 of them. And her face everytime he says something about her is priceless, trying to laugh it off but her face says it all ๐Ÿคฃ
Sure isnโ€™t he mad to break into the insta world ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
He seems to adore his kid, I would be shocked if he didnโ€™t go in tbh but sheโ€™s playing the Mother Earth card here. God love big back in the hosdible all alone snacking on takeaways, selling tit from the plastic chairs. A right martyr
If she keeps teet away it suits her vis only she speaks yo thr doctor then and can tell teet anything she wants, exaggerating away to her hearts content

• Wow
Reactions: 5
@Sloppy Foley youll have to get Ming the Meticulous tshirts done for Keets stag with Burps sausage suit pic on the front. I bet the lads would get some kick outta that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she keeps teet away it suits her vis only she speaks yo thr doctor then and can tell teet anything she wants, exaggerating away to her hearts content
Oh exactly, she's the one getting (and exaggerating) all the medical info. And of course she can use it against him, "I've spent 6 days and nights in hospital with your child and I'm eggshausted and now you're off on a weekend away and I'm left on my own again"

Reactions: 13
Oh exactly, she's the one getting (and exaggerating) all the medical info. And of course she can use it against him, "I've spent 6 days and nights in hospital with your child and I'm eggshausted and now you're off on a weekend away and I'm left on my own again"
Defo the type to call when the child has a paper cut saying sheโ€™s bleeding out and requested keet be there for a transfusion donation if needed and the top plastics guy in Blackrock Health to assess ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just came across this. Sheโ€™ll be taking Dunnes for every penny if itโ€™s her. Would also explain why sheโ€™s refusing to leave the hospital.
We forget burps can't read, so must not have checked the date (who doesn't check dates)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lads sorry to derail but snow day!! schools all closed here woohoo!
To stay on topic It absolutely does look like he's having that tattoo removed I have loads myself and some are over 10/15 years old and never touched up and aren't as faded as his

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lads sorry to derail but snow day!! schools all closed here woohoo!
To stay on topic It absolutely does look like he's having that tattoo removed I have loads myself and some are over 10/15 years old and never touched up and aren't as faded as his
Youโ€™ve just shat in her cornflakes having to mind leewwwk today ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That TikTok is just tragic. They look like they can barely tolerate each other. Theyโ€™ve the same chemistry, affection, love for each other as I have for the postman.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
You could tell that Keith was afraid to be honest with her! Big red flag for him.

Also does he have a speech problem, I could hardly understand him!

Reactions: 9
WTF is that Luke video? Is he really that much of a simpleton that he didnโ€™t hear her heavy breathing at the door? What a pack of gowls

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought that aswell wen she said it ๐Ÿ˜‚ don't most fellas just sleep in there jocks? My fella wouldn't dream of wearing pyjamas! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Hubby was same until my mother bought him fluffy jammies 3 xmasโ€™s ago, now the fucker insists on them and I swear under 30 he puts the pjs on and heโ€™s a cranky old fart ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ a mysterious disappearing accident may happen them soon, similar to burps multiple engagement rings๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She actually has a reel of her partner and her small baby daughter in hospital as highlights of her month. Is she f**king pranking us or what? Anyone else would be like oh thank god that's behind us and I won't have to relive it again, no this dope makes a reel on all the wonderful things that happened in her life in February,and 2 hospital visits make the cut. She is seriously deranged.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sure isnโ€™t he mad to break into the insta world ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
It was said by previous moles before they were eaten by Sars, that the plan was for Keet to become more active on her social media and eventually he would have his own social media presence. The tweets coming out killed that whole thing. I found it ironic that he said Sars never apologises when it was said at the time he forbid her from addressing the tweets. You can see there is no love between the two of them. Mortified for Sarah uploading that when he basically confirmed what we already suspected on here about her being lazy etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God she's ugly in that video comes across a right nasty pig. Not a hope they are going to last.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.