Sarah Burke #101 threads on Sarah Burkes life, two kids, no house and still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like what does she actually do all day everyday?? She doesn’t do any cleaning as Keet confirmed that last night, doesn’t mind her own kids, doesn’t bother with renew jew as we have seen for ourselves, doesn’t have a job, doesn’t partake in any education, doesnt wash herself, doesn't even go for a bloody walk!! What does she actually spent the entire day doing? With having so much free time, there is literally no excuse why she couldn’t be in great shape.
Now now, she gets her fat blasted, she makes reels of dog vomit she calls food, she writes in her I Hate Brian and & Michelle diary hourly, she puts bows on belly, she eats food from her nails, she picks all the crevices of those teeth with said nails, she goes for a wash in the salon and doesn’t pay, she gets her nails done, she googles potential illnesses babies can have to have all the symptoms memorized for next GP visit, she looks up dresses she can’t fit her toes into, she emails hotels for freebies and she writes fake fishy posts from meets insta. It’s busy being a girlboss girl mom oh wait boy mom too on the dole 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Didn't someone post a screenshot of a load of comments on her sponsored debloat Facebook ad? All gone, just these left. So she's deleting there too 🙄

Screenshot_20240301_115156_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Christ I thought for a second she was after hiding the child in the washing machine 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I did kind of feel sorry for keet in that tiktok. Id say she's some temper on her. She gets so defensive so quickly id say he has his hands full

Reactions: 24
I did kind of feel sorry for keet in that tiktok. Id say she's some temper on her. She gets so defensive so quickly id say he has his hands full
Why feel sorry for keeth? He chose her. I know what u mean but like he’s marrying her in a few months so I don’t feel one bit sorry

Reactions: 16
I actually did too, now in saying that I still think he's an absolute melt! But at least he took the criticisms well, she was fuming, it was all over her face 😂

Reactions: 9
What is he saying, Burp will be giving him a blowie later tonight and she will be making that exact face :eek: he is sex mad even from his tweets :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't believe she hasn't been on yet plastering herself in the new bperfect powder shite that the other huns are peddling. She's probably painting her face at home there now getting herself all dolled up to show Keet what he will be missing when he goes on the stag for the weekend 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kind of think the same about having his hands full , temper as well . But why stick around then ?. I get the baby etc. But others aren't married or living with partners and they manage to co parent. Why would you do that to yourself and your child.

Reactions: 7
Crones now you've defended him too much lately,those hormones have u gone mad altogether,the sooner the better u have the baby and go back to normal 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You can see with him he’s nervous and trying to choose what he says carefully. I’d say she is thundering witch who would escalate things completely out of proportion. It’s probably why her family let her carry on the way she does. It’s probably easier. If her rant about the asos dresses is anything to go by I’d say she is vicious.

Reactions: 27
She unpacked her koro delivery. That would've taken her all of 5 mins.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kind of think the same about having his hands full , temper as well . But why stick around then ?. I get the baby etc. But others aren't married or living with partners and they manage to co parent. Why would you do that to yourself and your child.
I reckon he's staying with her for Lewk Buckley and also he's seen how she's treated Brian over the years so maybe hasn't built up the nerve to have to go through the courts etc yet.
Probably easier for him now to go to work, live with his mammy and pop hid head into the Burps occasionally

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.