Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Addd

VIP Member
She has a big statement on her own page
View attachment 2765107
I’m sorry but this is where she loses people and gets the hate. She’s not just two stone and three pounds from where she should be. She’s definitely far more in my opinion. She needs to just own that. And I don’t believe she’s down nine pounds with the way she’s been eating and the portion sizes. There is just no way. I wish she would just be more honest and just own her size. There’s nothing wrong with her size. It’s everything else in her life that is wrong. She could be a size two and her life would still be a dumpster fire.
She needs to get herself educated, get a job and start building towards a home for her two kids and dump the useless sack of ham that is her ‘partner’.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Wexy123

VIP Member
Who's she trying to fool anyway, I'd say she has 2 pairs of jeans in different sizes to make it look like they are starting to fit her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Stacey10

Chatty Member
No sign of Keet, he probably spend most of the night out 🚬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

vb678

They certainly wouldn't be keeping Teeth in unless it was warranted... must be serious enough, although she doesn't seem to worried. He'll find it very hard to get Life Assurance and a Mortgage if he has Cardiac problems so young!

• Heart
  • Wow

Louber

Chatty Member
As well as being a massive cunt, a horrible mother etc she's just a bit unfortunate looking in the face area really 😬

• Haha

Bobs86

VIP Member
How she thinks she looks in the jump suit VS how she actually looks! 😲😂
She has really let herself go, the last four years have not being good to her!
Yet she would have some believe, that it’s being the best four years ever, with stepped up dad, and IsaBOWella, oh and her first born (image of son)

• Haha

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
Something must be up she hasn't been on all day, either her and keet had a falling out and she's licking her wounds or the photos on tattle have gotten to her, something is definitely not right with her anyway. I'm not following her that long but have never seen her as silent as she is today!
She often disappeared for days I wouldn't pass any heed she will reapper telling us there's loads going on in the bathroom
---
She often disappeared for days I wouldn't pass any heed she will reapper telling us there's loads going on in the bathroom
Ffs background 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Sloppy Foley

iF yOu bElieVe yOu cAn MoVe tHe hIgHesT mOuNtAinS

Burps there on about moving mountains when she won’t even move her arse off the couch bar the infamous walk home from Lidl 😂😂

• Haha

jojoiseeya

Jesus lads the threads are flying 🎀 she really is a cunt. Keet is in hospital and she worried about get a night away 🤦🏼‍♀️ The CUH is so jam packed they wouldn’t have him taking up space unless he needs to be there and this yolk worries about a night away. The very grateful for Tina letting them stay boat like if she had her own place she wouldn’t have to clean up she could leave it there 💫 lazy cunt is all she is.

• Heart

work4aliving

VIP Member
Think this posting spree about weight is for keets benefit , she knows he has one foot out the door ..trying to convince him she will do it and not up as much as she thought and had a baby . Reminding him they had a night away , showing lukes reaction to the baby ....her whole miserable life is focused on keeping keet ...

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Another belter of a numbers conundrum from our fave.... so she was 2 stone 4 up from her liidest BOOAAT last Thursday she was 2 stone 3 up from where she needs to be eventhough she had allegedly lost 6.5 pounds at that point

My head's just fell off trying to make sense of that 🫨🤯

• Haha
  • Heart

Wexy123

VIP Member
Why does she keep mentioning her belly still being there 4.5months later it was there long before pregnancy
Also the dresses look worse pulled off the shoulders
The whole pregnancy she went on about being up no weight, she gained no weight in the pregnancy bla bla bla.... Nearly 5 months after the birth and she's still saying "I'm only 4.5 months after Isabella give me a break" Boattttt you didn't gain any weight when you were pregnant Sarah???

• Haha

manpyj89

Chatty Member
Incredible that Tina managed to make an entire roast dinner without using a single drop of oil.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Sloppy Foley

What is this sized down shit about ?? Why does everything she put on have to be sized down? Can we see a sized down garment for once and see what sized down looks like ?? I have never put something on and said oh I could have sized down in my life and I’m half her size

RestingB!*chFace

Chatty Member
Why for the love of god does she say u can dress every single item of clothing up with a fucking blazer???? Tshirts, hoodies, dresses, pyjamas no matter what it is she wants to put a blazer over it! Like maybe get the clothes in your actual size and u wouldn't have to try hide them under a blazer that is 4 times too small for u ya fucking ape! 🙄

• Haha

Louber

Chatty Member
Isn't it well for her all the same, her "mate" is admitted to hospital with obviously a serious heart complaint. Imagine like, she's been relying on her mam to mind her kids while she heads to see the patient since the weekend and is planning on leaving them again with her to go to this shite.

So either Keith, fresh outta hospital is left holding the baby or Tina, but she's going for her night away regardless. She's either too thick to worry about Keith, in denial, or just sour that she's been left to parent her own kids because he dared to have a medical emergency.

She's a cunt lads, a pure cunt

Louber

Chatty Member
She's like a bull in those stories!! Her words don't match her mood at all, she sounds as sour as fuck.

Keith chiming in in the background with his raspy voices just finished me off 🤢 state of him. Luke would dress better.

She was fit to kill him when his review wasn't all positive.

Her skin is fucking raw. Boiled ham
---
Does Keeth not have any decent clothes or why is he constantly dressed like a teenager! Even on a night away, he’s in a jersey and tracksuit bottoms. They are well matched. He looks smelly
He looks vile 🤢 imagine that grubby rotten bastard ploughing away at you.... 🤭
---
Her saying last night at the medium was the best night of her life.. "apart from my 2 kids and meetin keeet" is every chavvy cunt I've ever met summed up in one sentence "mY wHoLe wOrLd" on Facebook and skins him alive behind closed doors 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick