Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fgiw

Chatty Member
No sarah-you couldnt size down. This doesnt fit you at all. Too tight across the stomach, too loose at the bust and overall not good. And the runners with the croydon facelift ponytail. Its all bad

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

sron

VIP Member
WTAF is she wearing!!??

This has to be the worst yet. A diamanté embellished jumpsuit with a pair of chunky runners. I seriously cannot believe she thinks this looks good 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
I'm sure the clinic is delighted the she brought her baby with her 🙄 In all fairness she has some neck to land in to the clinic with Belly in the carseat. If I didn't have someone to mind my child I'd reschedule the appointment, but sure Sarah is delusional and thinks Belly is the most handsome baby to have ever been born so she will probably be on later to say that the girls in the clinic were obsesssssedddd with Belly 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Drama queen

Chatty Member
I wonder how many nurses have told her they have the most beautiful family and she looks unreal for only being 4.5months pp. The cleaner stopped her in the middle of one of her ads to do her eyebrows for her and is currently at home writing a 2000 word essay about how meeting burps has changed her life.

Anyone ever notice she only tells stories about the nurses and drs she would never mention the cleaning staff or care assistants they are just as important!!

• Haha

jojoiseeya

can we start a go fund me for a new set of lungs for poor me 🤣 In bed with the Covid the last 3 days I must have picked it up in aldi 🤣 boat merch has me trying to hold my lungs and pee at the same time 🎀 thread 100 is the best so far how are we going to top this when we get to 200 💫 thanks for cheering me tattlers ye are a great bunch

• Heart
  • Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
Every one of the dresses are beat onto her, there's not "loads of room" in any of them 😂 The leather jacket is about 4 sizes too small. And why is she obsessed with having her big fat shoulders out 🤢
She looks more like a centre back from a hurling team than any kind of fashion influencer, she's a fucking unit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
She can't actually be serious saying she should have got the 16!!!!! The thing is painted on to her! 🙄 Absolute state!
Jaysus she's the size of a house.

Ah here burps not everything north of fucking cark is dublin. Fucking muppet. "if youre not used to dublin" youre in fucking meath, you geebag. No wonder teet was giving you shit about lewks homework being all wrong, 7 years old and his ma of 33 can't understand basic geography. No wonder his homework was all wrong. The poor child has no hope when keet does a runner.

• Heart

Stacey10

Chatty Member
Another belter of a numbers conundrum from our fave.... so she was 2 stone 4 up from her liidest BOOAAT last Thursday she was 2 stone 3 up from where she needs to be eventhough she had allegedly lost 6.5 pounds at that point

My head's just fell off trying to make sense of that 🫨🤯
It's like a Maths question someone studying a BSc in Mathematics would have to solve 😂

Sarah is 2 and half stone up from her lightest and wants to lose 2 stone.
She already has lost 6.5 pounds up to last Sunday which means she has 1 stone 7.5 pounds left to lose BUT on Thursday she has 2 stone 3 to lose.
She lost 2.5 pounds thismorning so she's now 2 stone 0.5 pounds from where she wants to be.
What is Sarah's correct weight?? 😆😆

Screenshot_20240218-150400_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
You’d easily know she does nothing daily when she is making a song & dance about the few things she did today. What a pathetic gowl. Nobody is busy if they have time to spend shiteing on into their phone

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Blazer me this & blazer me that, join renew you if you’re feeling fat.

Disclaimer:I’m not calling sar fat. Drive it on sar

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
All she does is make Tina out to be stupid,like the apple didn't fall far from the tree burps,at least Tina has her own home,burps has literally no life

The cheek of her givin out about havin to do a wash or keep the place tidy cause she doesn’t have her own house to leave things around. Well burps maybe if you didn’t cheat on Brian you’d have a roof over your head, or maybe if you actually worked you’d have a regular income or maybe if you weren’t with a gambler yous could have saved to buy a house by now, or maybe if you got your priorities right instead of buyin a jeep, holidays , ivf, you would have a house. Or maybe if you weren’t in a rush to get married ‘out forin’ you’d have a house. But Instead no, you rushed into havin another baby to get one up on Brian ( even though he doesn’t give a shite) cause your still obsessed with him. It’s all karma for her , the lies when they ‘bought the house ‘ and then re bought it 🤣🤣🙊

Sorry for the rant 🙈 but she’s really annoying me lately expecting everything to be handed to her on a plate . I don’t even envy her if she gets a council house - I would much rather be the hard working couple we are and pay our way. No offence to anyone genuinely in need by the way. She’s a fat lazy slob and no way is she down 9lbs.

• Heart