Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cycleon

VIP Member
I'm blocked and catching up on this thread.
Whats the sausage outfit? Is it actually real?

☝☝ oh it's real- above is pic and below is video

Littlediamond28

VIP Member
Oh you can be sure she will be on tomorrow full of shit as usual, she will say that Beddy came to her and told her she's the best granddaughter of all time and that she is now living in Isabellas body or some mad shit like that 🤦‍♀️
Hahahahaha you're so right

She's a skip rat and no doubt they smell and eat better. I can't get over the price of them bracelets I'm not a jewellery person so i defo wouldn't spend the money but each to their own we all have our own vices. But when your living in your mother's have a wedding to pay for have your son kitted out in hand me downs and wouldn't take him as far as the front door surely to god there's better ways to spend it or heaven forbid fucking save a few pound. I myself was an awful saver until I downloaded moneybox it rounds up all your card transactions to the pound you don't miss the money and in a year I'd a grand saved you can add payday amounts aswell I've mine set that from I request an amount of money it takes 45days for it to go in my bank account so it stops the stupid spending
Heya, could you post a pic of the moneybox app, as there seems to be a few in play store 😊