Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wexy123

VIP Member
Did she say what’s wrong with teeth?
He came accross her wedding countdown and when he saw how close it was the panic set in and his heart couldn't take it. He's in the hospital now frantically googling "best excuses to get out of my own wedding"

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Wexy123

VIP Member
Where is Luke’s teddy. He is the one who has a relationship with Beddy. They are just awful
So true, Luke actually knew the woman, Belly never met her but it's been made all about her as usual, that poor boy must feel so unwanted 😢

• Sad

MaryinDonegal.

That kind of "funny" story isn't even something you'd bother to text your sisters about let alone tell your followers.

Woodies also appears to be 6mins from her house so can she give over acting the fucking martyr for driving the mother who's housing her, 2km down the road when she's doing nothing else but sitting on her hole.

Tina needs to tell her to stop the eye rolling videos about her or she and her 2 kids can move in with Majelly

• Heart
No amount of money could pay me to do a try on with clothes 4 sizes too small! You can tell she’s self conscious with the hands across her belly. She’d be better of ordering a size 22 instead of being beat into a size16. She’d feel more confident as wouldn’t be beat onto her big belly.
Also no amount of money could pay me to click my fingers and spin in a sausage suit.
And I’m half the size she is!

• Haha

Yeroneoverthere

VIP Member
I have yet to see any woman that's big chested ever look good in anything strapless or off the shoulder, myself included, I am at a loss for words at that outfit this evening, it's really sad, that her sisters would actually let her out in the clothes she wears, I know mine wouldn't let me out the front door wearing anything like that! And the runners??? Was it that she forgot Queen B's sandals, maybe if she had brought them with her she might have come with a message for Burps! Que the bicycle shorts tomorrow at the breakfast buffet...

• Haha

Shall64

Chatty Member
I couldn’t care less what size she is but what I CANNOT get over is the state of that bedroom.
It’s like a squat.

• Haha

influnzerhun

Chatty Member
She doesn’t seem like she has an ounce of sympathy for the man, going on her night away regardless but if it was her laid up she would want flowers and presents and everyone to rally round her, narcissistic fucker

Louber

Chatty Member
Oh my God she is the thickest cunt going 🙈

"This frilly long sleeved vest thing.... well it's not a vest... but it's a long sleeved vest... it's like a t shirt style vest... but it's not a vest, she's wearing another vest underneath"

I'm sorry, but what the FUCK are you trying to say Sayrah!!!???

• Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Screaming at everyone wearing their civies like they’re popping to Tesco and this cunt in that diamonte jumpsuit and high pony like not so sporty spice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Wexy123

VIP Member
It may be self inflicted but at least it's real... unlike her own hyperemeisis and various other completely made up ailments!
She has really shown over the last few days how little she thinks of Keet, she's more worried about having to do Luke's homework with him and having the 2 kids to mind herself (even though she lives with her parents who are always on hand to mind them) She's talked more about going to liffey valley for a bit of shopping than she has about Keet. I really don't know if the wedding will even happen, I thought it would and they would just be 2 slobs living in her parents house forever but I'm actually shocked by how little she has mentioned Keet in her daily sympathy sessions. She obviously isn't as "obsesssssedddd" with him as she let's on!

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
My contact in Depuy told me they are all being informed of their bonuses this week, average worker is getting around 5k bonus each, will be paid in March wages just in time for Cheltenham, teeeeet be livin in the bookies that week, wonder will burps see a cent of it
Don’t you mean a 5k “bownus” 🎀

• Haha

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
Of course Belly has an infection. Her only outings last week were up to see daddy dearest in the CUH. Plus his infected mouth kissing the poor child all the time 🤮 Burps is delided though. She has an excuse now for no weight loss again this week.
Can we stop with the Murphy’s Rock chat please. I don’t see why it was even mentioned on here. It’s nothing to do with Burps and I’ve no idea what ye are talking about.

• Heart