Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sron

VIP Member
She would wear that dress with cute heels. She doesn't own cute heels, just Beddy sandals πŸ˜…
As for the homework, if it was Sayrah just home from hospital she wouldn't be able to move from the couch . Keet is back on duty immediately. She is useless.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

influnzerhun

Chatty Member
Why does she keep mentioning her belly still being there 4.5months later it was there long before pregnancy
Also the dresses look worse pulled off the shoulders

Louber

Chatty Member
She definitely isn't able for the homework.

Things are bad when Teet is the brains of the operation 🀣

• Haha

Dusty2020

VIP Member
I’d say she was shocked β€œno one came through” to her, she’s so cocky she probably thought the whole show was gonna be all about her

• Haha
  • Heart

Howareyahun

VIP Member
All that's bothering her is she has her overnight trip to Meath (The Ashbourne Hotel freebie more than likely) on Wednesday night and if Teet is still in hospital she will be livid if she has to cancel. She couldn't give a fiddlers about Teet! Imagine if she had a job aswell. Her trip for her fat buster thing was not a priority today, more of a luxury really and she has time to be talking shite in to her phone, she's doing ok if you ask me.

RestingB!*chFace

Chatty Member
You just know shes gonna come on on Thursday blubbering that Jack came through to her and said everytime she sees a rainbow that's him sending her a sign that he's ok and that he's up there with Beddy and all this shit that she made up herself! πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Sick

GW84

VIP Member
They got to the room and she went for a shower and the water was cold. So they got moved to another room but it wasn't the room that "we paid for" so they had to move again to a room of the standard that she paid for. She came on then speaking manically big wobbly voice, a cross between to hide anger or tears to make out like it wasn't a big deal but I'd say the whale reefed the staff out of it
This has to be a lie though... there's no way Sarah had a shower, it's only February, she isn't due another shower until at least July

• Haha

nothanks91

VIP Member
Does Keeth not have any decent clothes or why is he constantly dressed like a teenager! Even on a night away, he’s in a jersey and tracksuit bottoms. They are well matched. He looks smelly

• Haha

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
I'm so sorry Mrs 😞 we only have a loan of them and it will never be long enough πŸ’” sounds like you got an awful shock, your heart must be broken x
---
He's not even holding her hand, it's just thrown there all limp and she's gripping on for dear life in case he escapes. He fuckin hates her πŸ˜†
It was a shock but I was with her to the end holding her and she was wagging her tail πŸ’”life is hard some days and then U have that pleb fat n flab and her imaginary problems and creaming herself over caramel peanut butter

• Heart
  • Sad

Wexy123

VIP Member
The whole audience at that show are there in jeans, jumpers, casual wear. And then there's Burps who's totally overdressed as usual thinking she's some kind of celebrity, but her seat is 3 rows from the back of the room πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23

KittenRadziwell

I think it was even before her IVF journey & her whole missed miscarriage, if memory serves correct πŸ€” maybe around this time 2 yrs ago πŸ€”πŸ€”
You're right it was before all of her "secondary infertility" journeys. I specifically remember because I'm still absolutely convinced she made up the entire infertility crap as an attempt at damage control after Jellygate.

• Heart

instanotfamous

Chatty Member
The leather jacket gets me every single time, that has never fit her like ever but she looks like the hulk about to burst out of it. The kids names like Karli mae and Isabella rose I just can’t with these trampy names, their the young ones being rode up against a shed by some young lad at 16 and home to tell ma their pregnant. Ugh them names make my skin crawl

• Haha