Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beach30

This popped up and straight away made me think of Luke going in with his home work this week after big back burke helped him 😂 the man united logo in the background even funnier since they forced luke to support teets team

Screenshot_20240221_191126_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Wexy123

VIP Member
Where’s the family reunion pic of Keet and the kids gone?!
Did Brian tell her to take it down and stop telling porkies as Lewk was in his gaff yesterday?!
---
Here’s Burps wondering what she has on her that could be used as a blindfold for Keet 🤣

View attachment 2775891View attachment 2775892
Yea I noticed earlier today when I rewatched her stories that her reunion photo was gone, maybe that's what's up her hole today, she probably got caught out telling lies 🙄
---
Did Keet ditch her at the show or is she just blocking him, she's some head on her 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

MaryinDonegal.

When I think about the fact I started following her for weight loss tips back in the day 😂 and now I've got this endless entertainment out of it! Not to mention the debriefs here 🍿

Oh how I laughed, didn't I Keet? I did.

• Haha

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
She’s livid because Teets on an extended hospiday. Raging he wasn’t kicked out after one night like she usually is. Has she once even said she’s worried about him? As in him, the guy she’s marrying in a few months. All she’s worried about is her night away on Wednesday. What an absolute prick.

• Heart

lizaon35

Where is Luke’s teddy. He is the one who has a relationship with Beddy. They are just awful

• Angry
  • Sad

HumphreyB

VIP Member
the whole we will definitely come back with the kids is only her looking for a freebie. if they offer it her keet and the kids will go back if they don’t she will never step foot in that hotel again

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Crones884

VIP Member
I actually choked on my Chinese at this 🤣🤣🤣
And everytime she sees a rainbow she will be told its Jack watching down on her. Like i know so much about sarah at this point i could charge her to come into my kitchen and id be able to dim the lights and tell her things

• Haha

Louber

Chatty Member
I cant listen to him what did he say he didnt have a good time??
He said he doesn't believe in it, that the woman was guessing with a lot of the names like calling out old lady names for someone's grandmother until she got the right name. But that the show was very enjoyable and she was funny ???🤯 when he said she was guessing, he called out a few names thqt the medium used when talking about someone's grandmother coming through like "Betty, Mary, Theresa" and Burp nearly sliced him in 2 with venom barking "she didn't say beddy, she said Bridie!!" Like absolutely wicked, the cunt 🤣🤬

• Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
The thick cunt called it Dublin AGAIN’ it’s fucking Meath Jesus fucking Christ is she actually fucking simple? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

Deise Gurl

You are a VILE, VILE creature. Physically picking food out of your teeth with your manky nails and sucking it into your mouth. I am fit to bawk everywhere. I would die of shame doing this in front of family let alone RECORDING it and sharing it with 54.800 followers. You nasty cretin.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Louber

Chatty Member
big Free Willy head on her
I can breathe 🤣🤣
---
Bett sounds like a right arse ache.

I actually can't stand little girls who are mad into their appearance 🤐

There's a couple of girls like that in my 10yo daughter's class and they're proper little cunts 🤭

I love that my one has no interest. Plenty time for all that but 7yo should be a great age for not giving a damn about appearance and just having fun.

• Haha
  • Heart

sron

VIP Member
Firstly, for a one that wasnt going to put on a full face of makeup, how many layers did she put on??
Secondly, when I go away with my husband of 26 years, I definitely don't pack cosy pyjamas!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Wexy123

VIP Member
Imagine her langers at yourone later tellll meee about my boodiful weddinnnn
Oh you can be sure she will be on tomorrow full of shit as usual, she will say that Beddy came to her and told her she's the best granddaughter of all time and that she is now living in Isabellas body or some mad shit like that 🤦‍♀️

• Haha