Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crones884

VIP Member
Thank you my dear 💕🎀😂

Yourself and @Jellybb were specifically mentioned by one of Keets besties. He knows all the names of the “top tattlers”. This is actually how I found out about tattle - from one of Keets friends who reads it religiously 😂 I went on to see what the fuss was about and ended up falling in love with it 😂😂
Ahahahahaha I'm famous 😂😂😂 hello all my Ballyphehane friends 👋👋 Funnily enough even though i wouldnt know them personally my fella is from the area so would know a lot of them from around the place. He actually told me the other night they used to call him Keet with the teeth before he even got them done 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Deise Gurl

Shur of course he’s on the cardiology ward. His heart has started to fall out of his arse at the thoughts of being stuck with this wobbly sausage for life! And who could blame him

• Haha
Reactions: 33

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
i would imagine they are the talk of the place inside there! I know if I was working in the same company as teet there is nothing else I’d talk about no work would be done! 😂
I know a few ppl working there but the main person I speak to is on a different shift and doesn’t know him. But I know that in general there’s fierce slagging goes on down there so I’d say he’s torn asunder in there, no harm for the gingivitis riddled cunt after his rotten tweets and being a miserly bastard he deserves it all 😂 imagine a full day of slagging in work every day and when u come home to relax you’re greeted by burps and her twenty bellies in her rubber suit 😂 ffs no wonder his heart gave in

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Jellybb

VIP Member
Also, we do NOT need to see a picture of her 6 month old child on her hospital bed ffs. That poor fucking child cannot consent 😡🤬

Reactions: 32

Drama queen

Chatty Member
Christ on a bike a dead woman's cardigan personalised for a baby who never met her.
Why does it say love from nana Betty she didn't get it made up.
I get the sentiment behind them Luke might recognise the cardigan and know it's Betty's or even Tina and maybe get some comfort from it.
Suppose Luke has cuddles o Conor to remind him of the missed miscarriage.
Why are they obsessed with representing dead people with fucking teddies

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
As if she’ll ever get off her hole to bring Luke to Tayto park. She didn’t even bring him down the road to Fota when he had a free pass all year

Taylor17

VIP Member
Does she purposely head for CUH on a Friday knowing she has a good chance of being kept in until Monday due to a reduced staff and slower lab results. She's ecstatic about the admission.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Deise Gurl

Tonight’s stories are chavtastic!! A link to 63258 cheap gigantic bows… Beaudiful! She seems fierce concerned that her partner is in hospital. It’s another Biden situation all over again. Doesn’t give a shiny shite about the person she’s marrying. Just wants the 10 scruffy kitchen hens and the big day out forrrin 🤦‍♀️

Haymac

She's actually rippin that he's on a hospital vacay and she has to stay home and parent her own children. Is there any bigger inconvenience in her life as to wash dress and feed her two children. She's givin me the rage today. And she thinks she's relatable?!! The 99% of society provide for their kids whilst having a full time job. She's the total definition of white trailer trash. With any luck this clairvoyant will tell her what an absolute shit show her life is and that her future holds nothing but being a single mother, camping out in her parents box room morbidly over weight and on the dole!!!

• Haha
Showing her true selfish colours..

Keet in hospital and all shes worried about is gettin away Wednesday for a free hotel stay and trip to liffey valley... She is so self obsessed its disgusting.

• Wow

Wexy123

VIP Member
For a one that says having to move rooms wasn't a big deal, she's fairly loving going on about it! They had to rush their dinner cos they wasted time moving rooms. Stop now Sarah, you'd have a dinner hoovered up in less than 3 minutes, give us a break 🤦‍♀️ And you were witnessed singing happy birthday to yourself aswell so you obviously got your dessert. I'd say she's a dog to the staff when she's had to pay like everyone else for her stay.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Macey

I reckon Burps says Tina is shit cook because she doesn't cook shit fakeways like Burps does & is more a traditional meat & veg cook.

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
Omg did I hear Sayyrahh right? Is she lecturing us on being educated?! 😂😂 so, burps is comparing not wearing sun cream to not wearing heat defender in your hair, what a tit. They are so not comparable. The consequences of not wearing suncream is potentially developing skin cancer, there is no such thing as hair cancer as far as I’m aware. So Dr. Burp is saying that dry damaged hair is due to not wearing heat protector in the sun, in Ireland? 😂 riiighgghhttt. Nothing to do with bleaching the living daylights out of your hair is it? Also, dry shampoo gives you the ick? Jesus Christ after what she inflicts on us 😂 we are treated to hacking into the phone, burping into the phone, picking and eating food from molars, wearing the mama jumper so long it could stand on its own and being told teeeeet has perfect jizz 🤢 that’s ick Sayyrahh gurrrl.

• Haha
  • Heart

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Can we get sausage suit on fridge magnets as a deterrent for ourselves to go snacking please Stacey? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart