Sarah Burke #100 Lewk will be back to 1 dad when Keet is a gonner hes a Buckley not a Burke or an OConnor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So why did she poat a pic of teeth and the kids like 2 hours ago with "home" on it.. then a half hour ago post the Dylan yokes clip??? She obviously messed that up!
Every Thursday she has to mention Lewk in one way or another, it's the only day the poor chap gets a mention and it's all to give the impression that he's with her when everyone knows it's the day he's with Brian. She couldn't pretend he was in the background today so she had to drag out a photo from her gallery to pretend it's from today. Honestly she's absolutely unhinged 😂

Reactions: 18
Next Thread Title: 101 Dalmatians

burps giving the the thumbs up and all 🤪

IMG_9654.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No wonder nanna Beddy didn’t come through….they were so far back she didn’t even know they were there!!! 😂
IMG_8829.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just catching up after a long hard days work. Where do I start.
Her skin is in ribbons. Red raw from the shite she eats and cheap tit she puts on it.
I can do my make up in 6 mins going to work with a handful of products. She mist have had a suitcase full of stuff.
Were they staying in an apartment, there was a kitchen behind her.
Was Keet robbing the towels in the background.
Why was she wearing a sun dress, it was baltic in Meath Dublin today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
No wonder nanna Beddy didn’t come through….they were so far back she didn’t even know they were there!!! 😂View attachment 2773877
That is my idea of hell. I bet all the attendees are all active members on the mas on a rant page 😃

Do we know for sure that the lad goes to his actual fathers on Thursday?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screaming at everyone wearing their civies like they’re popping to Tesco and this bleep in that diamonte jumpsuit and high pony like not so sporty spice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That is my idea of hell. I bet all the attendees are all active members on the mas on a rant page 😃

Do we know for sure that the lad goes to his actual fathers on Thursday?
I witnessed l seen and yes your right burps fitted right in

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m skitting at everyone in the crowd in jackets and fleeces and our favourite bleep dolled up like a dogs dinner 🤣🤣
I can't believe she walked around Liffey valley in that dress today its fecking freezing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The whole audience at that show are there in jeans, jumpers, casual wear. And then there's Burps who's totally overdressed as usual thinking she's some kind of celebrity, but her seat is 3 rows from the back of the room 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.