Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Sorry but can we talk about Tina’s amazing videography? Is there some award that amazing piece of footage of the back of Betty’s head can win? Also that video of Luke kicking the ball is like something from The Snapper! All they’re short of is forming a conga line and singing 7 pounds 9 ounces (up from her lidest)

• Haha
Reactions: 37

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
Apparently he never sees them! I’d say Big Back locks him in. The time of Lewk Buckleys weird Saturday night bday party with none of his friends 😂 was totally to keep teet in. Teet was throwing his eyes up to heaven about having to stay in for it he was LIVID😂😂😂 not such a stepped up daddy after all!

Burps might read this and have a go off him 😂😂
I’m surprised she even lets him go to work, I know someone working there and they said to me there’s some savage looking girls working there, some fitness models and girls with “only fans” pages, prob why Teet had to be carted out of there in an ambulance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
And shur of course the longest most crabit baby in the world has now been declared unbelievable and the happiest baby worldwide by top Medical Professionals

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Louber

Chatty Member
Delighted nobody "came through" for the cunt. I bet she is absolutely livid.

Also delighted their room was a bit of a disaster. She doesn't deserve nice things.

She looked horrible. Her fat tits probably popped out half way through the night. Her buffalo shoulders and wobbly arms gross me out. We all have bits that aren't the best and majority of us aim not to highlight them for the whole world to see 😬

The thoughts of herself and Keith alone in a hotel room together is enough to turn me green.. picturing the grimy albino getting lost in Sarah's generous folds 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

MollyMalone

VIP Member
It's the only mediyum she'll be seeing cos she sure as shit won't be seeing it on her clothes any time soon with the way she's fucking eating #couldofsizeddown

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
Ahhhh this brings me back to when they got stranded in Lanza and some of the passengers got upgraded to lovely places and Sars and Keet were left in some dump somewhere. She came on fuming at the time. I’d say she’s some arsehole to people who are actually working a job.

• Haha

Louber

Chatty Member
"Keith's still in hospital and he's not coming out"... *pause for dramatic effect* "today anyway" 🤣🤣

Does she ever listen back to her nonsense?!

My God if I was a single mother I'd batter her. Thick cunt. She doesn't have to do a tap on her own ever for those kids and it shows. Can't even go to the butchers solo ffs 🙄

Fannying around morning, noon and night is all she's at. Eating ++, spending her not so hard earned money and chatting shit into her phone is her day in a nutshell. Oh and having her lard hoovered of course..

I'm married and we are both flat out everyday with our 4 kids. There isn't time to fart. How does she think she's busy... she's an embarrassment to women.

• Heart

manpyj89

Chatty Member
How can she say she ‘just found this video’ when it’s been pinned to the top of her grid since 30/09?

• Haha

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
We did it people, Sarah has 100 threads! Massive congrats to @Sloppy Foley for winning the title. Had to shorten it as it wouldn't all fit. This ones for you burp, a nice reminder for ya ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 35

GW84

VIP Member
So last week Burps took a turn because she had to mind her own chuldten, then Teet was hospitalised but managed to check out for a road trip to Meath, Co Dublin and a wander around Liffey Valley with Burps Buckley O Connor to be in her summer rigout.... and as soon as they get back a pretend reunion picture is uploaded and Belly is thrown down and hospitalised 'for a few days'......

Surely the CUH loyalty card is fully stamped this week?

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Wexy123

VIP Member
How can she slag off Tina's cooking, it looks a million times better than any of the shite that Burps throws on a plate. And of course the whale had to double up on her yorkshire puddings 😂 @Sloppy Foley I thought she was giving you a shout out, but she was just saying she was going to get a Sloppy Foley today 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Wexy123

VIP Member
Is this the first sign of him trying to get out of the wedding? Lol 😂
I can just imagine....Ehhhhh we were supposed to be having a foreign wedding emmmmmmm boatttt Keet took a turn so now we are changing the whole wedding and emmmmmm not getting married at all 😂😂

• Haha

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
Just a few observations!
1) How many presents did Keet get her for her birthday? Notice how they were trips away, he was probably hoping to get rid of her for the night.
2) Why would anyone take a teeth whitening kit with them on a night away, especially when your with your partner and you live in your mums!!
3) The trainers and jumpsuit are shocking, would of been far better with a blazer :p
4) Oh and Sayrah the Pillo is in Meath not Dublin.
---
I showed this pic to my DH last night and he laughed, now excuse me for this but his words not mine he said thats the kind of image ya need to think about when your about to cum to soon and dont want too!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sloppy Foley

What i really want to know is when are we all booking our flights for wedding of the year??? At least if its cancelled we can have a tattler holiday withour burps knowing who any of us are cause she wont be there 😂😂😂
I know someone who will be going I’ve asked them to wear a hidden camera on their tie and I’ll pay them 😂😂😂 Stream the shit show straight into tattle😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Drama queen

Chatty Member
🤣🤣🤣 driving that far she was convinced Betty or jack would come threw. Hell slap it up the cunt!! Betty would of said Sarah girl the state of you you've let yourself go! I'm happy up here no more holy water threw round me or having to smell that boyfriend of yours breath before bed. You turned my funeral in a circus theres a very special place in hell waiting on you so drive it on!
P s you where never the favourite

• Haha