Sarah Burke #100 Lewk will be back to 1 dad when Keet is a gonner hes a Buckley not a Burke or an OConnor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
24 years I am driving and I still can't pass it 🤣🤣🤣 the nerves and anxiety get the better of me waiting to be called again 🤦
I sat mine once and nerves definitely got the better of me because I know I'm a fairly decent driver and take my time and observe etc but once I sat that test it was like my first time to drive a car ever

Reactions: 6
That was ratzhole, they had proof to back what they said that was at it apparently, graywalls was a neighbour of Tina’s or friends with a neighbour and dropped off the face of the earth once it was public knowledge burps was preg. She knew people at the school gate too I think. She’s the one that started the burps had mad debt issues that Brian paid and possibly the one that said keet had gambling issues and that Tina was telling people tattle was jealous of Sarah 😂 I always smelled a rat with her tbh constantly mentioning that she was foreign with not good English that seemed perfect, like she was a certain new baby mama 😂
Who do you think she was? Kim?

But so all you L plates drive daily with kids in the back alone? I bet you don't.

Reactions: 5
Who do you think she was? Kim?
Who’s Kim? 😂 I wasn’t around Brian wedding time if that’s an older long gone character. I felt graywalls became more prevalent after ratzhole disappeared and think it was Brian’s second baby mama always mentioning how he paid burps debts, not something the burkes would tell people yet the burkes were her “source” so it always smelled suss 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Any sign of a breakfast? Will she have one of everything cause she cant decide/isnt hungry

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🤣🤣🤣 driving that far she was convinced Betty or jack would come threw. Hell slap it up the bleep!! Betty would of said Sarah girl the state of you you've let yourself go! I'm happy up here no more holy water threw round me or having to smell that boyfriend of yours breath before bed. You turned my funeral in a circus theres a very special place in hell waiting on you so drive it on!
P s you where never the favourite
They didn't want to go to a local medium because they wanted to "just be"
Just like the IVF in Dublin
"I GET TO LUUUUUV YOU ITS THE BEST THING THAT I'LL EVER DOOOOOO" 🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 10
the whole we will definitely come back with the kids is only her looking for a freebie. if they offer it her keet and the kids will go back if they don’t she will never step foot in that hotel again

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Delighted nobody "came through" for the bleep. I bet she is absolutely livid.

Also delighted their room was a bit of a disaster. She doesn't deserve nice things.

She looked horrible. Her fat tits probably popped out half way through the night. Her buffalo shoulders and wobbly arms gross me out. We all have bits that aren't the best and majority of us aim not to highlight them for the whole world to see 😬

The thoughts of herself and Keith alone in a hotel room together is enough to turn me green.. picturing the grimy albino getting lost in Sarah's generous folds 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Missed the last 2 threads because it's all going so fast with her 😂 why go all the ways up the country to go to a medium with a big group of strangers. Why didnt she go to a local one 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I sat mine once and nerves definitely got the better of me because I know I'm a fairly decent driver and take my time and observe etc but once I sat that test it was like my first time to drive a car ever
It's the worse like I'm hoping they'll just pass me someday to get rid of me 🤣 I dunno how many times iv failed our cancelled, I can't cope with a random stranger and clipboard watching me drive 🤪

Reactions: 1
What is going on with her in the bathroom stories?! She looks like she's in an absolute rage but holding back the tears at the same time.

Reactions: 14
But so all you L plates drive daily with kids in the back alone? I bet you don't.
I did 🤣 duck it I’m passed now
---
It's the worse like I'm hoping they'll just pass me someday to get rid of me 🤣 I dunno how many times iv failed our cancelled, I can't cope with a random stranger and clipboard watching me drive 🤪
You are me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion:
Burp twirling in her sausage suit, deluded she thinks she's a beaut

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Delighted nobody "came through" for the bleep. I bet she is absolutely livid.

Also delighted their room was a bit of a disaster. She doesn't deserve nice things.

She looked horrible. Her fat tits probably popped out half way through the night. Her buffalo shoulders and wobbly arms gross me out. We all have bits that aren't the best and majority of us aim not to highlight them for the whole world to see 😬

The thoughts of herself and Keith alone in a hotel room together is enough to turn me green.. picturing the grimy albino getting lost in Sarah's generous folds 🤢🤢
Sarah's problem is she has no good bits to highlight the poor bleep needs to cover everything up. Even her toes in the beddy sandals are black and the little one always sticks out 🤢 she needs looked up and studied

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What happened with room? I can't be arsed listening
They got to the room and she went for a shower and the water was cold. So they got moved to another room but it wasn't the room that "we paid for" so they had to move again to a room of the standard that she paid for. She came on then speaking manically big wobbly voice, a cross between to hide anger or tears to make out like it wasn't a big deal but I'd say the whale reefed the staff out of it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ahhhh this brings me back to when they got stranded in Lanza and some of the passengers got upgraded to lovely places and Sars and Keet were left in some dump somewhere. She came on fuming at the time. I’d say she’s some hole to people who are actually working a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ahhhh this brings me back to when they got stranded in Lanza and some of the passengers got upgraded to lovely places and Sars and Keet were left in some dump somewhere. She came on fuming at the time. I’d say she’s some hole to people who are actually working a job.
When they got dropped off first but still saw people were getting nicer hotels 🤣🤣
They also had money to stay somewhere else but she decided to stay put and rant instead 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.