Sarah Burke #100 Lewk will be back to 1 dad when Keet is a gonner hes a Buckley not a Burke or an OConnor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the worse like I'm hoping they'll just pass me someday to get rid of me 🤣 I dunno how many times iv failed our cancelled, I can't cope with a random stranger and clipboard watching me drive 🤪
Same here I'm hoping they just take pity on me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The state of her skin the lip/chin area would she honestly not put her hand in her pocket and book a tash/chin wax and her eyebrows like Spock, I’ve never known anyone to get Botox only to make them look worse and more hard in the face looking other then her.

Reactions: 12
So this fool is trying to sell bperfect but actually says before I'd bring my 'good' makeup for a night away but bring my everyday makeup now.

The mind boggles with this one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She's gonna try and get her a teeth them bracelets that don't come off tacky bleep. And buy more basic looking pajamas for 30odd euro duck off where does this endless money come from!!
Are they the welded bracelets all the huns are getting for free? Julie and Brenda got them free from some jewellers in Limerick before their shows.

What ever happened to the Dylan Yokes bracelets that had "Smile" and "You got this" engraved on them that she was never taking off 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Poor Burp has the most unfortunate looking face, the make up is hideous and someone tell her that her hair is shocking looking.

Reactions: 14
Just a few observations!
1) How many presents did Keet get her for her birthday? Notice how they were trips away, he was probably hoping to get rid of her for the night.
2) Why would anyone take a teeth whitening kit with them on a night away, especially when your with your partner and you live in your mums!!
3) The trainers and jumpsuit are shocking, would of been far better with a blazer :p
4) Oh and Sayrah the Pillo is in Meath not Dublin.
---
I showed this pic to my DH last night and he laughed, now excuse me for this but his words not mine he said thats the kind of image ya need to think about when your about to cum to soon and dont want too!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I highly doubt Keeth the miserable git paid for tickets twice to see the medium!! She didn’t think Belfast was that far away when she thought she was gonna fleece the baby shop up there when she was pregnant??!!
what’s her issue having to ‘rush’ when your having dinner etc?? Like she said the same about valentines she hated feeling rushed! Another morning she waited to eat because she wouldn’t be able to enjoy what she’d be eating as she had to be somewhere!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Are they the welded bracelets all the huns are getting for free? Julie and Brenda got them free from some jewellers in Limerick before their shows.

What ever happened to the Dylan Yokes bracelets that had "Smile" and "You got this" engraved on them that she was never taking off 🤔😂
How do they work if you need surgery or an MRI?iv never been allowed keep any jewellery on for either even fresh piercings I had to remove

Reactions: 7
Lads her skin is fucked from eating tit looks like herpes …

Also washing her tan off in the pool/jacuzzi again the minging witch 🤢

ALSO Keet said he doesn’t believe in it but the show was very good .. that’s like saying Santa isn’t real but you love when he comes at Christmas ? 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she going for the bracelets like Julie and Brenda got? A jewellers in Dublin is hardly going to gift a nobody influencer from Cork a bracelet??

• Wow
Reactions: 4
How do they work if you need surgery or an MRI?iv never been allowed keep any jewellery on for either even fresh piercings I had to remove
You get them removed in the jewellers I was looking at then put back on after ❤ the one I was looking at was €148 for chain then €56 for the charm I picked. I’m devo I didn’t realise it was a hun thing 😫

Reactions: 1
God Keet looks as scruffy aswell... She had no more interest in his opinion why bleeping ask him. The passive aggressive by her. What's wrong with her tomato red face 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just saw her parading around Liffey Valley in her summer dress, white knees and chunky runners 🤭 can’t forget miss betts jacket! It definitely casuals the outfit as Keet says 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.