Sarah Burke #100 Lewk will be back to 1 dad when Keet is a gonner hes a Buckley not a Burke or an OConnor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How she thinks she looks in the jump suit VS how she actually looks! 😲😂
She has really let herself go, the last four years have not being good to her!
Yet she would have some believe, that it’s being the best four years ever, with stepped up dad, and IsaBOWella, oh and her first born (image of son)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Excellent reporting @msster
Are you actually going to go to the show or you just popped in to spot her?

I have broad shoulders and you wouldn't catch me dead in a jumpsuit like that or in those dresses with the sleeves off the shoulder. All that flesh on show just makes her look bigger. If she found clothes that actually suited her, she might have some real content.
No I didn't not my thing I did see her recording herself in the reception area through he was at the bar Iv a feeling she has some sort of Collab coming with the woman doing the show

• Wow
Reactions: 7
😂😂 it could be our equivalent to a mascot.

I feel like there is going to be great mileage got from that photo. We will have to send Endermologie Cork a Moonpig card to say thanks 😆

How about Sarah's take on the saying "Bros before Hoes" .....

View attachment 2771810
This is what her in the sausage suit reminds me of

Screenshot_20240221_230711_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The curious case of the disappearing collar bones🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Omg how hard is she working that shoulder, she‘ll poke her eye out if she’s not careful 😂 the first pic she looks like a prisoner on Cell Block H, she looks plain demented in the second one. Another klassy night out for our Burps.

• Haha
Leisure centre is fab can't wait to come back with the kids. Why? You won't bring lewk Buckley to the pool, all they'll see is coffee dhops/pubs and penneys

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I have yet to see any woman that's big chested ever look good in anything strapless or off the shoulder, myself included, I am at a loss for words at that outfit this evening, it's really sad, that her sisters would actually let her out in the clothes she wears, I know mine wouldn't let me out the front door wearing anything like that! And the runners??? Was it that she forgot Queen B's sandals, maybe if she had brought them with her she might have come with a message for Burps! Que the bicycle shorts tomorrow at the breakfast buffet...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Every single adjective she is not. Practical? Ambitious? Discipled? Reliable? Might give her that one as she's a reliable sow! Hardworking? She's never worked a day in her life. Determined? Yes Determined to be an absolute bleep on a daily basis! Get off the cross Sar! Your life is a total tit show and your an absolute laughing stock! They will actually put that on her head stone 'shudda sized down' 😂😂😂
Shudda sized down - from an outsized casket ⚰ to an urn ⚱😂🤣🙊

• Haha
I’d say she was shocked “no one came through” to her, she’s so cocky she probably thought the whole show was gonna be all about her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
🤣🤣🤣 driving that far she was convinced Betty or jack would come threw. Hell slap it up the bleep!! Betty would of said Sarah girl the state of you you've let yourself go! I'm happy up here no more holy water threw round me or having to smell that boyfriend of yours breath before bed. You turned my funeral in a circus theres a very special place in hell waiting on you so drive it on!
P s you where never the favourite

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Remember when graywalls was at a wedding burp was at and we got the secret videos 😂 was hilarious
That was ratzhole, they had proof to back what they said that was at it apparently, graywalls was a neighbour of Tina’s or friends with a neighbour and dropped off the face of the earth once it was public knowledge burps was preg. She knew people at the school gate too I think. She’s the one that started the burps had mad debt issues that Brian paid and possibly the one that said keet had gambling issues and that Tina was telling people tattle was jealous of Sarah 😂 I always smelled a rat with her tbh constantly mentioning that she was foreign with not good English that seemed perfect, like she was a certain new baby mama 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I would say, hands down, is the worse she has ever looked 🫣
---

In the cunts defence, it’s not that easy, I failed 9 times before I passed last year 🤣
Yes iv failed once and I'm terrified to do it again and this has actually helped me alot,well done on passing

Reactions: 2
The jumpsuit is baggy at the top coz the tits are sitting on her waist and no material is gonna keep those up where they should be

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.