Sarah Burke #100 Lewk will be back to 1 dad when Keet is a gonner hes a Buckley not a Burke or an OConnor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I predict a rainbow a robin and some fake tears followed by a Betty photo perhaps that creepy one some weirdo made not forgetting Isle of Hope thrown in there for good measure

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s hands down the worst she has ever looked going anywhere. The hair is too harsh, the makeup too heavy for it. The jumpsuit is so unflattering because she is carrying so much weight on her chest. Don’t even start me on the white runners with it. What an absolute state.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Excellent reporting @msster
Are you actually going to go to the show or you just popped in to spot her?

I have broad shoulders and you wouldn't catch me dead in a jumpsuit like that or in those dresses with the sleeves off the shoulder. All that flesh on show just makes her look bigger. If she found clothes that actually suited her, she might have some real content.

Reactions: 17
The curious case of the disappearing collar bones🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And the disappearing spare tyre she's carrying aswell 😂😂 who is she trying to fool in all fairness, just own your size Burps, we have seen you out in public, we have seen you in your sausage suit. Enough with the filters, no one believes you.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That jumpsuit must be heevin in sweat and she will be trying to flog it on her depop uggh

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I had been off insta and tattle for a few days life work busy 😅🤪 but if he was in hospital did she say what for and is he with her in ashbourne? What event is it even?
Why does she constantly keep pulling it up from the very first minute she went on insta. She’s the most fidgety burp

Reactions: 3
😂😂 it could be our equivalent to a mascot.

I feel like there is going to be great mileage got from that photo. We will have to send Endermologie Cork a Moonpig card to say thanks 😆

How about Sarah's take on the saying "Bros before Hoes" .....

View attachment 2771810
Imma getting this laminated and I’m wearing it on a lanyard for my jolly to Lanzarote in October, it’s GOLD 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im not even commenting on the outfit hair and make up surprised Keith let her casual it after his comments on camera yesterday.
Wonder if he's in his too skinny jeans or matching trackies

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember when graywalls was at a wedding burp was at and we got the secret videos 😂 was hilarious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder will a spirit come through and have a message for the albino with the fukd up inking and the gingivitis…..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would say, hands down, is the worse she has ever looked 🫣
---
Is she really still a learner driver, why won't she do her test?
In the cunts defence, it’s not that easy, I failed 9 times before I passed last year 🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.