Sarah Burke #100 Lewk will be back to 1 dad when Keet is a gonner hes a Buckley not a Burke or an OConnor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe someone more qualified can correct me if I'm wrong but hair loss after a baby is hormonal so no amount of treatments will help? She's wasting her time and again false advertising?

Reactions: 18
She’s on about working hard on herself, doing fat blasting treatments, debloat tablets , calorie counting & her once monthly walks to Lidl , congratulating herself on loosing the 7pounds …
No mention that the first photo was taken 51/2 weeks after having the baby, the jeans were bound to not fit, and the 2nd photo was taken nearly 15 weeks later, you could reasonably expect those jeans to fit like that without any effort at all just by loosing the baby weight naturally over the 5 months ….

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Thank you my dear πŸ’•πŸŽ€πŸ˜‚

Yourself and @Jellybb were specifically mentioned by one of Keets besties. He knows all the names of the β€œtop tattlers”. This is actually how I found out about tattle - from one of Keets friends who reads it religiously πŸ˜‚ I went on to see what the fuss was about and ended up falling in love with it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Hahahaha this is gold! How is she not mortified to be around his friends? πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahahaha this is gold! How is she not mortified to be around his friends? πŸ₯΄
Apparently he never sees them! I’d say Big Back locks him in. The time of Lewk Buckleys weird Saturday night bday party with none of his friends πŸ˜‚ was totally to keep teet in. Teet was throwing his eyes up to heaven about having to stay in for it he was LIVIDπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ not such a stepped up daddy after all!

Burps might read this and have a go off him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe someone more qualified can correct me if I'm wrong but hair loss after a baby is hormonal so no amount of treatments will help? She's wasting her time and again false advertising?
Correct.
You tend to not loose hair during pregnancy, but afterwards it can seem like you're going bald. And then the baby hair at the temples and forehead start growing back and it takes forever!

Reactions: 1
There is literally no difference between the 2 videos in the jeans. She was only a few weeks after having Belly in the first one so was obviously a bit swollen, but the only thing that went down was the swelling cos she's still bleeping massive. The overhang when she buttons the jeans is revolting. Could she not just size up to a size 24 or something. why would she even buy a jeans that hasn't a hope of fitting her without a spare tyre or two hanging over them πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ And I love how she now says she has 2 stone and 3lbs to go, but a few weeks ago she needed to lose 2 stone by October. She must have lost the 9lbs off her earlobes or something cos I don't see any visible weight loss whatsoever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Has our Burps finally landed herself a job with her new builders work pants? They are beyond horrific they look like a pants you would see on a labourer or a spotty smelly teenager who is addicted to gaming πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has our Burps finally landed herself a job with her new builders work pants? They are beyond horrific they look like a pants you would see on a labourer or a spotty smelly teenager who is addicted to gaming πŸ˜‚
Exactly, My son used to wear them in his teens 🀣
I know they're back in fashion for the skinny youngones. Inagine a fcuken blazer over that 😝Not been agest or fattest but dress for the figure you have not the figure you'll have have.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t wait for them to get a day out? The only day they should get out is bin day.. rotten jeans her big camel hoof when she buttoned them 🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Id rarely comment on someones figure boat Sayrah just invites it. Its just unfortunate but she has an awful figure. No amount of β€˜weightloss’ will help that. She needs a gym programme to build a bum πŸ«£πŸ˜‚ and thats not going to happen!
She is basically a spud with a head, arms and legs ! No curves whatsoever. She has no shame putting pics up like that. It must be so embarrassing for teet.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All the brown Thomas bags in the background she’s such a fuckin clown. The jeans ain’t fitting but she will size up and say they fit in a few weeks. And why does everything have to be paired with a bloody blazer

Reactions: 14
Id rarely comment on someones figure boat Sayrah just invites it. Its just unfortunate but she has an awful figure. No amount of β€˜weightloss’ will help that. She needs a gym programme to build a bum πŸ«£πŸ˜‚ and thats not going to happen!
She is basically a spud with a head, arms and legs ! No curves whatsoever. She has no shame putting pics up like that. It must be so embarrassing for teet.
She has such a flat arse cause shes never done sitting on it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She could have sized up in the vacious vest too, the thing is beat into her folds of fat, she looks like a wrestler

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She reminds me of the upside down picture of Julie in that video. She’s like a wrestler in the jeans and vest 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another belter of a numbers conundrum from our fave.... so she was 2 stone 4 up from her liidest BOOAAT last Thursday she was 2 stone 3 up from where she needs to be eventhough she had allegedly lost 6.5 pounds at that point

My head's just fell off trying to make sense of that 🫨🀯
It's like a Maths question someone studying a BSc in Mathematics would have to solve πŸ˜‚

Sarah is 2 and half stone up from her lightest and wants to lose 2 stone.
She already has lost 6.5 pounds up to last Sunday which means she has 1 stone 7.5 pounds left to lose BUT on Thursday she has 2 stone 3 to lose.
She lost 2.5 pounds thismorning so she's now 2 stone 0.5 pounds from where she wants to be.
What is Sarah's correct weight?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Screenshot_20240218-150400_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.